Fivefingers for your feet

^^^^I'm curious to know how. I wore these in Dominica, went rock climbing and walked for miles and they definitely felt great.

^^^^I'm curious to know how. I wore these in Dominica, went rock climbing and walked for miles and they definitely felt great.

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

$55 on REI for the Classic Smartwool

http://www.rei.com/produc...Aff-_-1225267-_-10456937

Go here for men's sizes to inches conversion chart.
So by that chart if since I wear a size 13, I should get a 47. Im just scared these wont fit me for some reason. How do these fit with wide feet?

I'm a 13 and I ordered a 47. Was gonna go with the 46, but I've read reviews saying they run small.

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

$55 on REI for the Classic Smartwool

http://www.rei.com/produc...Aff-_-1225267-_-10456937

Go here for men's sizes to inches conversion chart.
So by that chart if since I wear a size 13, I should get a 47. Im just scared these wont fit me for some reason. How do these fit with wide feet?

I'm a 13 and I ordered a 47. Was gonna go with the 46, but I've read reviews saying they run small.

My smartwool classics came in a few days ago. I like them. Wish I would have went with the 46, but the fit isn't that loose.

Wonder if I can exchange them out at a nearby store (not REI).

My smartwool classics came in a few days ago. I like them. Wish I would have went with the 46, but the fit isn't that loose.

Wonder if I can exchange them out at a nearby store (not REI).

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Copped a few weeks back. For the most part, I been using mine for distance running. It felt a little odd @ first but my body got use to it after about a week. So far I've notice my running motion become more efficient. My stride seems to have become longer. I cut off about 40 sec off my 1 1/2 mile time. I'd recommend them.

I took them in the weight room the other day to do some squats. A 45 pound plate fell off a bench and missed my foot by like 2 inches. I felt my whole life flash before my eyes.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
^^^ yea that woulda sucked i think about that too cuz i wear Nike Free's to workout in but i pretty sure if u drop a plate on ur foot its gonna hurt in any shoe unles u got some steel toes on:. but i do want a pair of Vibram's:.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Copped a few weeks back. For the most part, I been using mine for distance running. It felt a little odd @ first but my body got use to it after about a week. So far I've notice my running motion become more efficient. My stride seems to have become longer. I cut off about 40 sec off my 1 1/2 mile time. I'd recommend them.

I took them in the weight room the other day to do some squats. A 45 pound plate fell off a bench and missed my foot by like 2 inches. I felt my whole life flash before my eyes.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
^^^ yea that woulda sucked i think about that too cuz i wear Nike Free's to workout in but i pretty sure if u drop a plate on ur foot its gonna hurt in any shoe unles u got some steel toes on:. but i do want a pair of Vibram's:.

fila also makes shoes like this... also some US soldiers have been wearing them in Afghanistan or during certain tests.. so perhaps these are worth checking out

fila also makes shoes like this... also some US soldiers have been wearing them in Afghanistan or during certain tests.. so perhaps these are worth checking out

owner of a pair of kso's and classic smartwools

run with the kso's all the time, feels great. i thought my legs were pretty solid from jogging for awhile but after my first run in the kso's my ankles and lower calve muscles were sore. this was probably due to me switching from a mid-foot strike to front-foot strike, either way my legs feel a lot stronger and running is so fun!

owner of a pair of kso's and classic smartwools

run with the kso's all the time, feels great. i thought my legs were pretty solid from jogging for awhile but after my first run in the kso's my ankles and lower calve muscles were sore. this was probably due to me switching from a mid-foot strike to front-foot strike, either way my legs feel a lot stronger and running is so fun!

Back
Top Bottom