Fivefingers for your feet

laugh.gif
@ the hipster comments

My friend had a pair and he wore this a lot and mind you this guy is like a monkey and he loves them, I might want to try a pair someday

laugh.gif
@ the hipster comments

My friend had a pair and he wore this a lot and mind you this guy is like a monkey and he loves them, I might want to try a pair someday

laugh.gif
@ the hipster comments

laugh.gif
@ the hipster comments

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Finally plunged for a pair, so far they're pretty snug and comfy. Anyone else own them? I've heard they break-in with time.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where did u find these son??? im in miami[/color]

Finally plunged for a pair, so far they're pretty snug and comfy. Anyone else own them? I've heard they break-in with time.

These are epic

It isn't about fashion or "cool" at all...at least the concept isn't...these awaken so many of those small muscles in your feet and legs...
edit:
20090505-k3pfpa6c7exbg14dk2xa9813q9.jpg

20090505-pccgu9n3ijyhpribgu8h4b92j2.jpg

These are epic

It isn't about fashion or "cool" at all...at least the concept isn't...these awaken so many of those small muscles in your feet and legs...
edit:

These are epic

edit:

These are epic

edit:

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

These are epic

edit:
very dope pics. I've started running barefoot the last week or so. no bueno with this recent cold in MD tho
ohwell.gif
tried on a pair of the Vibrams, the salestron said I can't wear em cuz my third toe is elongated. #!*!

These are epic

edit:
very dope pics. I've started running barefoot the last week or so. no bueno with this recent cold in MD tho
ohwell.gif
tried on a pair of the Vibrams, the salestron said I can't wear em cuz my third toe is elongated. #!*!

These are epic

edit:
ohwell.gif

These are epic

edit:
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom