First year of college/university: Do you have to be single?

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

What a shi-tty situation to be in.

Your dumb for going to school with her, I don't buy that you excuse you gave for going to the same one as her. Your already having thoughts of breaking up/cheating and you haven't even seen the college JO's yet. You claiming your definetely not trying to marry her is probably way off base from what she's thinking so good luck going through that break-up. If I had to say I'd say stay with her and you might realize she's all you've been wanting all along, definetely don't break up with her before you have anyone on deck if you know what I mean.
actually. it was her who says we could never ever get married because of simply her dad knows my name and what i look like, her sister hasforbidden her to talk to me etc.etc. im not the same religion(which is huge for her rents) im not the same race (huge for her rents)

its all good on my side for that but she said it could never ever happen
grin.gif
we got caught and all this happened because of our prom pictures but theres not turning back (her cousins snitched and showed them to her dad)

id probably stick with her as long as u can. it sounds like your simping with the whole 'helping her with school' thing. and going to the sameuniversity? and not punching out the dad? shes probably already thinking of all the DP possibilities. its not looking good for you.

not like that trust me.
her dad is huuuuuge dude would eat my food, trust.
she's been extremelly faithful, on another level, i was her first everything too.

no.

you might actually bag more chicks if you got a girl, everyone knows girls always want what they "cant" have

enter college single (i deaded my relationship after one month my fresh year)
and end college single (unless youre working in the same town)

Im tellin u man... read my first post. If u dont see it or want it to go past the level yall r at then end it... Dont cheat... Karma's a #%%%$

you'll definitely wanna be single my man...and seriously though, you said it yourself, you'd never marry the girl...try to break it up with her in away that you can still be friends somehow (i've seen it done)...cuz she'll be a perfect fb for you.

most people saying dead it, thanks for the honest answers. more opinions still welcome though

our 2nd year anniv is during first week of university too. terrible timing.

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

most people saying dead it, thanks for the honest answers. more opinions still welcome though

our 2nd year anniv is during first week of university too. terrible timing.
One thing after another
laugh.gif
this break-up is not shaping upto be a good one, what race/religion is she?

there's no rules when going to college...there's no "you CANT have a girlfriend the first year" if you truly love her and feel for her, thenwhy let the potential "one" go just for some JO's

but if it isnt working out currently, then hell yea man, drop her, because there's TONS of girls in college

its working out. but we can't get married

she's afghani and a different sect of islam so religion and race a problem

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

general question: DO YOU THINK THAT FIRST YEAR COLLEGE CAMPUS IS A SITUATION YOU MUST BE SINGLE IN TO ENJOY?
smh.gif
kids don't go to school for education anymore.

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

Don't break up with her, everything will work out.
smh.gif
@ you for going to college for smashing. All you care about is yourself, all you wanna do is please yourself, that's why you wanna smash.
Not gonna lie, that would've been my mentality in his position too. Let things play out and learn for yourself what you should/shouldn'tdo.

i dont mean to come off as selfish. i just feel sort of like im wasting time since i wont be marrying her(due to family restrictions). and if it's notgoing that direction than i can get that else where and let her go find someone she can marry? who knows.

Back
Top Bottom