First wave of cold weather unappreciation.

kinda know what you mean. but i mostly appreciate it, i love Fall... and don't mind not being used to it, because I really don't care for summer allthat much.

It was freaking windy yesterday and nippy this morning. I drive 60 miles to work every day, it gets dangerous during the winter.

Pretty soon it'll be winter, and the snow, harsh winds and ice will be back hard body on the East Coast.

Did I mention that I happen to LIVE on the East Coast and HATE snow, harsh winds, and ice?

I can't ***** ******* wait for winter...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Winter time:

Sit in bed warm
Play PS3
Hot Chocolate
Crisp air
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sledding.............don't act like you guys wouldn't.

no more females in short shorts, tank tops and flipflops with pedicured toes are unappreciated

i love cold weather

i'm actually surprised it cooled down in cali so fast. hopefully no more 100 degree days
sick.gif

I love cold weather.....

Not Northeast cold weather though,
laugh.gif

I know dudes that went to school in the Northeast, they got some crazy cold weather stories
smh.gif

I like SoCal cold weather, never below 50
smokin.gif
. I wish we would getmore of it like NorCal does. It was hot today, forecast said 80, but it felt much hotter
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

I get like weather depression, I dont think I could face another winter!
If it's that serious then you should move!

I'm good till the temp's in the 40s. buR.

54 currently in Memphis...goodbye to my favorite season of the year.

Won't be another 7-8 months till summer returns again.

Word. The $#!+ sucks...freezing your testes off trying to take a quick puff or 2 outside is not that work. But like you said KLJ, least our 'Boys areplayin.

Damn do I hate the fall/winter in the Chi. It goes from high 70's all humid and @#$% and then it goes to the 50's. I'm still wearin white tees andcargo shorts still 'cause I think that hot weather will come back, but I know it won't. I've seen people wearing all these jackets and pea coatsnow...ugh. #$^& winter.

I wish i was in Ny right now. its that perfect weather where u just bring out a hoody and chill. Out here in florida is horrible, its summer all yr round andwinter for a day. Heat is suffocatin u sweat just from walkin round ur house
laugh.gif
. U can't even wear jeans out here cuz it feels like its part of ur skin.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom