First time caller

Hi.

I have always wanted a pair of nike air jordon 6 and have spent days looking all over London for then. But no luck. I have now resorted to websites and came across this one.
http://www.ultranikesuk.co.uk/
I remember these trainers costing £125 back in the 90's when I was in school. Can these trainers be legit !?!!?! They seem to be too cheap ?

Do NOT order from them just checked them out prices are way to good to be true and they have fakes called "customs "

Thanks dude. Yeah I did think that they were too good too be true. I've had to wait almost 20years to really say yeah I gonna buy those trainers I wasn't allowed have as a kid and now fin them and they probably not legit !

If anyone knows where in UK where I can get a pair of air-jordan-6-vi-retro-infrared-blackdeep-infrared. Let me know. Thanks.

Yeah I just gotta hope that I manage to buy a pair of legit one's on there. What top 3 give away signs of rip off's ?

If they say 100% authentic on ebay and its threw paypal and there fake you can get your money back threw paypal cause the seller lied, just make sure the seller has good feedback and says there 100% authentic and take paypal

Ah. I gotcha ya. Thanks v much jzzfordayz. I'll get on the case later tonight. Hopefully I'm rocking a new pair as I'm off to NYC next week.

Np man if your going to ny you should check out flight club they have them there but prolly pricey check out there website flightclubny.com

Back
Top Bottom