First NCAA 2012 Football Screen Shot Out!! Vol Dreads Are Back!

Originally Posted by wildout4

if madden comes out it probably wont have the player names

You remember the Jordan days when he was Player #99 ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not having the player names was one of the main reasons why I never played NCAA.  This was before online roster updates, though.

NCAA looking to be better than Madden again

hoping they improve the Campus Legend mode...so much potential w/ that mode

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

like some said, i hope they add some improvements to gameplay, campus legend, etc... last years game was
pimp.gif

I wish they would put FCS teams, if they are not gonna put them in atleast make a file so everyone can download it....I just hate how they had create FCS teams because majority of them were wrong.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

indifferent.gif
@ them not having Cam as a cover option, but will be copping as usual.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How you a "supposed" Gator fan...But than want Cam on the cover...You're the biggest bandwagon fan i ever seen on here...[/color]
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 You stay on my jock bruh. Cam did play here and won the Heisman trophy at Auburn, I would think he would be a shoe-in, guess all the off the field stuff scared EA away *shrugs*. 

You Cane fans are so annoying.

are those actual miami jerseys??? they look like something famu would wear.  not a famu fan, but those are 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

are those actual miami jerseys??? they look like something famu would wear.  not a famu fan, but those are 
pimp.gif

yeah, they wore those last year for a game. they're alright, i'd prefer a green version of their current nike special unis.

Back
Top Bottom