First NBA All-Star Ballot Returns

I %!*%**@ hate Tracy Haagen Daaz McGrady, ahead of A.I., wtf!!

It should be Kobe and A.I. > Mr. Softee and Steve "product of the system" Nash.

Carmelo Anthony of the Denver Nuggets lead Western Conference players after the first returns of 2008 NBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. Finally, the recognition. I guess we could have saw this coming. With position and confrence changes, the onlyplayers popular enough to get forward votes in the west are melo, dirk, and duncan.

If he makes it as a starter, I'll be happy for the rest of the season. Even if we don't make it past the first round of the playoffs. The funny thingis that melo isn't playing his best ball right now.
laugh.gif

AI is having one of the best seasons of his career(at least as far as shooting % and steals go), but he has competition as a starter, since mac, kobe, andnash, can get as many votes as him.
This whole thing is just a first to 1 million. If you can't get close to a half a million during the first returns, then forget about your favorite playerstarting.

IMO the starters will end up being: Wade, VC, LBJ, KG, Dwight vs. AI, Kobe, Melo, Duncan, Yao......... but according to that, here's the benches:

EAST

Pierce
R. Allen
Bosh
Kidd
Wade
RJ
Butler
Arenas

WEST

Boozer
Deron