FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Supreme releases has never changed since the early 2000s.....linecutters, holding a spot in line...its either you know the people or u gotta fight hundreds of idiots in line.....You will be surprised who else will be getting these besides Supreme stores...

call me

Most likely only on the Supreme site. 11AM like every other drop.

Supreme releases has never changed since the early 2000s.....linecutters, holding a spot in line...its either you know the people or u gotta fight hundreds of idiots in line.....You will be surprised who else will be getting these besides Supreme stores...

I figured that might be the only one. Never knew their release time. Going to do the homework to see who else might be getting these.

I'd honestly like a fair shake at copping the black pair so hope your right, side note; your Avi is hilarious and mad on point 2 lmao.

Share that bot with everyone ya mooch
there is a few, just search.

nthat.gif

Target might be getting a few pairs too. I don't know about Walmart though, you gotta call and ask

Last edited:
^ walmart is shady.. they sell all their pairs to their friends so don't even bother 

Last edited:
Damn I've gotten pairs out there before, I might've been lucky

Last edited:
 i know people find it hard to believe now a days, but i actually like both colorways, and could careless about supreme and how limited they are..

I don't think it's hard to believe. I stopped buying foams years ago but both of these colors are amazing. I'll try for both on Thursday but I'm expecting to go 0-2 :lol:

Who else? This is a supreme exclusive.

A Supreme release is like the "fools thinking they doin' it thread" come to life.

Hell yeah but they usually get a lot of pairs and its usually nicer to camp with those folk
My local WalMart already has fools camping out for the release on Thursday. These guys dont mess around when it comes to multi day campouts. By Wednesday night, that parking lot is going to be a mess.

Back
Top Bottom