FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

I bought one red and only tried for that one. Still waiting for shipping. over here nervous as hell.

They have a specific time when orders usually get shipped out / picked up.  

The will send you a shipping confirmation once the label is made.  This does not mean they have shipped it.  They can easily go back and swap the shipping label on the box with another one.  

I want to order another pair for my brother but I'm afraid they will cancel my first order. I'd use his credit card and his info but the address would be the same.... what to do?.. smh

Last edited:

The will send you a shipping confirmation once the label is made.  This does not mean they have shipped it.  They can easily go back and swap the shipping label on the box with another one.  

I want to order another pair for my brother but I'm afraid they will cancel my first order. I'd use his credit card and his info but the address would be the same.... what to do?.. smh

And how exactly do you want to order another pair ?? :nerd:

Ordering another pair with the same address but with diff name for the shipping and payment should be no issues. Suppose you had a roommate, would he then not be allowed to buy?

Shoot the way it's going thats if you get another pair.

Ordering another pair with the same address but with diff name for the shipping and payment should be no issues. Suppose you had a roommate, would he then not be allowed to buy?
I think he meant, how are you going to order a pair if there are none currently available, lulz

You're right and I usually don't have a problem when we order the same pair in different sizes for each of us.  I'm just nervous because of all these cancellations.  I do not want to lose my pair... What you said is 100% true and it's how it should work.  I tried to get both initially but it wouldn't go through and gave me a "1 style per person" error.  I'll process it with his information next time and hopefully it'll go through smoothly.

Thanks for the support and info

Ruh roh. I'm way after that
mean.gif
maybe i checked out too quick. IDK 

Naw it would still say that if youre on the same computer. I tried to get another pair too with a different card and different chrome user but they said limit one per user.

Your order has been successfully processed and fulfilled today, Apr 03 at 15:48 EST. It will be shipped via UPS Ground.

Supreme/Nike[emoji]174[/emoji]  Air Foamposite 1
Style: Black
Size: 13
Price: $250
cart total: $250
ship & handle: $10
sales tax: $0
order total: $260

Last edited:
im patiently waiting for the shipping confirmation on a 10.5 that i ordered exactly at 11am

im somewhere around 600 orders before him already got shipping conf. i should be one of the first orders my confirmation got sent to me at 10:58

Back
Top Bottom