FIRST LOOK: Jordan Brand Fall '10 Footwear Lookbook

Originally Posted by burnout

20100530095125_original.jpg
info on this?
pimp.gif

those nines lookin good...they look like they r cut a bit higher than the pair in the pack from last year....i was kinda p.o'd wen the pack came out n the nines looked more like mids n not as high cut as the ones in the look book. citrus or maize w black/grey's= the new blk/wht/red...personally i think the yellow tones n hues with black & grey's r more subtle and simple, but still look way fresh...blk/red/wht overload on shoes nowadays...then again its almost expected for that color scheme to come out for any nike/jordan brand shoe.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

only copping the white/black/red IX

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Pretty much only Retro Js in proper colorlines appeal to me so...

OG 9's are copped, kinda like those red and grey 1's, and trunners for sure
Memphisboi, I am with you on the Obsidian XII's, maybe one of my favorite J's ever

CP3's with the true blue colorway, obsidian AJF 12s, and jordan put out way too many bad 1s to make us all stop caring about 1s but those grey and red or orange whatever it is are kinda ill

I just saw the true blue CP3.IIIs today in Nagoya, Japan. They are much nicer in personthan I was expecting. I compared them to the regular CP3.III and I haveto say I like these better. Too bad they are about $170 US here inJapan. Maybe I’ll pick up a pair on sale when they drop back home inthe States.

Back
Top Bottom