First Look At The Destroyer From THOR Movie! *Updated pic of Thor*

Not really a Thor fan, but with the IM2 bonus ending clip leaked out, I'm pretty excited to see how all the Avengers come along

With [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]"Iron Man 2"[/color]being released overseas this week and in the U.S. next week, thequestion always remained whether or not there will be an ending creditscene and obviously there was.  We saw the footage last night whileeveryone was at some Marvel/Paramount event for [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]"Iron Man 2." [/color]

So while everyone was having a good time last night, I was working on something pretty cool for the upcoming [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]"Thor"[/color] movie. Most of you folks know by now that (spoiler removed!) is shown at the end credits of [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]"Iron Man 2."[/color]

Today I have for you a cool pic that our spy sent us.

The photo you see below is THE DESTROYER!

As per my source, THE DESTROYER  is sent to earth by Loki to destroy Thor.  It stands at about 9 feet tall.

TheDestroyer is an enchanted suit of armor forged by Odin, and when itfirst appeared it was hinted that the Destroyer had been created as aweapon to face some dark menace from the stars. The Destroyer is usedby Thor's arch-foe Loki on several occasions, and each time hasactually come close to killing Thor.

The film follows the mightyThor (Chris Hemsworth), a powerful but arrogant warrior whose recklessactions reignite an ancient war. Thor is cast down to Earth by hisfather Odin (Anthony Hopkins) and is forced to live among humans. Abeautiful young scientist, Jane Foster (Natalie Portman), has aprofound effect on Thor, as she ultimately becomes his first love. It’swhile here on Earth that Thor learns what it takes to be a true herowhen the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forcesof Asgard to invade Earth.

So what do you think?

9415_13238939234.jpg

wow!!!! i really think thor is gonna shock some people, its a shame he isnt a well known charachter to the mainstream

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i cant find the the thor 2 leak anywhere.

I'm sure the video will be uploaded again soon.  It just came out so you know how the cat & mouse game goes right now, but
Spoiler [+]
Cut to the credits.

After the credits conclude, we see a black car pushing updirt as it zooms through the desert. We are even given a close-up ofthe New Mexico license plate of the car so that we know it is NewMexico. The license plate reads 8RE 2Z1. I’m not sure if there is aninside joke or easter egg in those numbers and letters. Probably not.

A man exists the vehicle, and it cuts to a wide show of a huge crater in the earth.

We see that the man is… not Tony Stark — but Agent Coulson.

He looks down at the inside of the big hole, which has been revealed to contain cars and workers working on something.

Coulson picks up his cellphone and tells the person on the other end “Sir, we’ve found it.

You dudes need to learn what spoilers are. Not everyone's trying to know what happens at the end of Iron Man 2.

Who are the confirmed characters in the Avengers movie. I know Iron-man, Thor, Captain America and Bruce Banner (not Hulk form).

Also, which is releasing first Captain America or Thor?~

Man Thor is so dope.

I just got finished reading a comic book where he comes back to life and beats the breaks off Iron Man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

looks pretty sick. i hope he does beat the crap out of iron man. cant stand him

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Who are the confirmed characters in the Avengers movie. I know Iron-man, Thor, Captain America and Bruce Banner (not Hulk form).

Also, which is releasing first Captain America or Thor?~
Thor is filming now and is releasing next...Then Captain America before the Avengers.

I'll say it again, the Director of Jurassic Park 3.
sick.gif

Edward Norton is so far not returning to the Avengers due to disputes with the studio from the Hulk movie over the cut. They don't even mention the Hulk in interviews about the Avengers, especially Norton. But let's hope they do some kind of last minute negotiation to be in the movie and not some wack Hulk all the time thing.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom