First look at the Air Jordan 2010 (Pic)

thanks again for the updates rick! just keep us posted
smile.gif

Blk/varsity-red/white cw is almost exactly like the true red cw but varsity red instead they list white in the cw name but the only white on it is a white jump man on the insole but leather/suede on both shoes is good not great but good
Rick - is the upper black/dark charcole or just black/black?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

Damn! Rick2345 coming with the info in a major way. Thank you. My only question other than nicer leather and higher price point( $210.00 which I think is reasonable considering the premier jordans are $230.00), is what is the shape of the shoe like? Is the shape o.g. or like the retros? Again, thank you for the info. Much appreciated.
Good question ! im surprised i didnt mention it before for the 4s it looked almost exactly the same as the 1999 moldings it was a main poinr of the sneaker that it didnt resemble the CDPs shape because of the fact that there really trying topush a jordan premium line and as for the 3s right next to them were the true blue interntional release 3s and the molding was exactly like the true blue which isnt really that bad at all and the premium 3 had very great quality/comfort im lucky enough to wear a size 9 which allows me to try on almost all the samples i see but man there relly protective they make sure you have no type of tech that could capture any type of pic or vid the first time i went in i felt as if i was entering the white house lol but after a few visits you you get used to it lol

BTW clothing for JB is taking a big step up shirts are the only things they really dont care about being taken or seen i was given 5 sample shirts all size XL , sample size
pimp.gif

Its good to hear that. A lot of people on here are for a premium type release just as long as we get Real Leather. I am all for it and cannot wait. Ive beendreaming about Nike Air and Looks like it will be coming true, though I will still cross my fingers.

i dont mind paying $210 as long as im getting an accurate retro with good materials....and as long as i can actually get a pair on release day.....not some airyeezy type release where i have to drive an hour just so i can wait in like for 5 days

Originally Posted by El Bro

Its good to hear that. A lot of people on here are for a premium type release just as long as we get Real Leather. I am all for it and cannot wait. Ive been dreaming about Nike Air and Looks like it will be coming true, though I will still cross my fingers.

"Time to separate the pros from the cons
The platinum from the bronze
That butter soft s__ from that leather on the Fonz"

I am 110% behind the premium initiative. You get what you pay for so if this is a truly cherished shoe, you should wantit to last and not be pre-creased out of the box. Anyone who owns a pair of Supreme AF1s and a GR can tell you the huge difference between the two. And thegripes about the price? Just don't get it personally. People went out and paid $175 for the HOF 6 Rings, despite the fact that the OG colors were $150exactly 1 year ago and many seem to have no issues paying $175 for Spizzys and $160 for Fusions. And at least these shoes will have a legitimate reason forthe markup, as opposed to Jams jumping up over a box and plastic shoe trees.

Honestly, I think most true heads won't have a problem, as long as they are available to cop and not super limited.That doesn't necessarily mean "OG collectors" or "real sneakerheads" but people who buy quality, inspired shoes and don't cop justto cop.

At the end of the day, though, JB will always be in the wrong because they can't please everybody. I will give themprops though (which I rarely do) for, IMO, a wise direction to head in.

differentiating between your normal 'made to exact specifications of championship athletes' quality standards and 'Premium quality' is a huge'*#+* you' to the consumer. If we are being asked to pay more for the quality we paid for when the shoes were initially released, why aren't wepaying less for every horrendous Military 4 or every other 1? It's a way of saying 'Hey, want to own the initial reasons you fell in love with thebrand? It's gonna cost you.' It's ridiculous. I have said this before; it is a concession of sub-par standards by Jordan Brand every time a Premiumis alluded to. It is a concession of sub-par standards on the part of the consumer every time a Premium is lauded.

Jordan Brand is a Premium brand already. That's why they can charge the prices they currently do. But to say that it's okay to jack the price up evenhigher to get us to buy shoes with quality leather is a joke. The shoes should already have quality leather. If anything, they should be dropping the price ofshoes that don't have good quality.

Unfortunately, they can get away with charging anything regardless of quality and most people will cop. JB is making a killing right now, but once the daycomes that Jordans aren't the "in" thing anymore, they will take a huge hit.

Overpriced shoes with crappy quality will be their downfall at some point.

I'm disappointed in these. They look like a mash up of the XIX toe and the tongue and sock liner from the XIII low, and a big Jumpman on the side. Justanother fusion.

JB went from being an innovative company to one that regurgitates and recycles old ideas. So sad.

So they have an indoor and outdoor version. Going back to a 1993-1993 way of thinking huh?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

differentiating between your normal 'made to exact specifications of championship athletes' quality standards and 'Premium quality' is a huge '*#+* you' to the consumer. If we are being asked to pay more for the quality we paid for when the shoes were initially released, why aren't we paying less for every horrendous Military 4 or every other 1? It's a way of saying 'Hey, want to own the initial reasons you fell in love with the brand? It's gonna cost you.' It's ridiculous. I have said this before; it is a concession of sub-par standards by Jordan Brand every time a Premium is alluded to. It is a concession of sub-par standards on the part of the consumer every time a Premium is lauded.
the release of "premiums" only makes the ongoing huge FU jb has been throwing at the consumer with the releases you describe morepublic. nothing has really changed. the lack of respect for the consumer has been non stop for years. they've been getting away with it solely on the backsof casual fans, resellers and blind fanatical beasts, and this move will do nothing to change this.

every post i see where someone cops multiples makes me cringe. it's another nail in the coffin of something which was, at one stage, special.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

2 premium sneakers that i have seen to be planned are The air jordan 4 white/blk/cement (with nike air!) and The Air jordan 3 with nike air ! the first ever Jordan Premium edt ! both have really soft premium leather and are suggested to be 209.99 each because of the fact that they have nike air and really good materials/leather not completely confirmed but they are beautiful and by far the only to sneakers i have really wanted/fell in love with since 2001

they should so this...i'll pay for quality.

lemme also add that as da dude that pays retail for foamposites which retail for 200, those is worth every penny in terms of durability.

its time for ya to start payin what da retail of these jordans were back in 88-89 before da inflation hit.

do15ww.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lemme also add that as da dude that pays retail for foamposites which retail for 200, those is worth every penny in terms of durability.

its time for ya to start payin what da retail of these jordans were back in 88-89 before da inflation hit.

do15ww.jpg
I understand your point. And in a way we do pay for inflation when we pay the continually rising prices of the shoes. Where I have aproblem is with the introduction of a premium line. A line that basically states that there is a difference between what you have been recently sold and whatyou were sold before. That is my problem. They concede that their recent lines have been sub-standard when they offer shoes that are consistent with originalmodels. The difference is you will now pay more for the quality and haven't been given a break on the recent terrible quality. We've been paying morefor less without any admission by Jordan Brand. Who was the moron that was around here stating that the quality being crappy was only due to 'Not beingable to control all of what comes out of the factories?' Wasn't it MenofOregon or something? It's laughable.

Back
Top Bottom