First look at the Air Jordan 2010 (Pic)

yes.. from checking out someones post, those 2's are scheduled to release next year.. those are (GS)?

@Rafool, i saw that thread but it only had a sketch..? i could be wrong though

Nah it's cool. No hate.

It actually had the pic you posted in the last couple pages but no one really goes through every single page unless it's posted on the first..... lol

ohh haha, thats what it is.. yea i did a search before posting.. but i only saw the sketch.. you're right about this same pic being on the other threadthough, i just peeped that.

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

Originally Posted by inglewooood

all i can ask is, are those 2's in the back the 2010 retros?
i think those r the 2s that r releasing.

now i wanna see infared 6s, powder blue 9s and the mysterious jordan ko 1s

I saw the infrared 6's and both colorways for the AJKO's today.

The 6's are simply SICK!!! Very true to OG, except the red looked just half a shade darker. Either way, they will be copped in abundance. Be on thelookout for my preorder for them as soon as my allocation gets finalized (July 2010 release date is set).

I'm not a huge fan of 1's, so the KO's didn't do much for me. The first colorway looks just like the white/metallic red 1's that justdropped, but instead of pebbled leather they're made of canvas. The 2nd colorway looks like these (with white laces), except for some stupid reason theheel part just underneath the swoosh is white instead of red (also made of canvas):

d9a251de6763fad4effcfe8dc723162c7e963d1.pjpg

Haven't seen the powder 9's yet, but I will keep everyone posted.

Oh, by the way, I also saw the grape spizikes. The sole looked icey from what I could tell, but other than that, nothing special. They actually looked prettysimilar to the white/cement spizikes from last year.

I also peeped the Laker's colorway for the Jordan 6. I was kinda let down. They looked really plain (all black with multi-colored contrast stitching and alittle bit of white around the air bubbles on the midsole).

I really don't know what to think about these right now, but I know I'm all over those II's. I don't know why I eversold my pair from a few years back. At least I can finally get my true size now and not a pre-creased pair
smh.gif
smh.gif
@Finishline employees.

cop i like these jordan 25 and thank god i still have my 2's so i could pass on them

Originally Posted by Rafool

Nah it's cool. No hate.

It actually had the pic you posted in the last couple pages but no one really goes through every single page unless it's posted on the first..... lol

u just shut the whole thread down

props

just cant see anything good about these even
jordans after 14 were not good to me with exception of
the 23s

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Oh, by the way, I also saw the grape spizikes. The sole looked icey from what I could tell, but other than that, nothing special. They actually looked pretty similar to the white/cement spizikes from last year.

I also peeped the Laker's colorway for the Jordan 6. I was kinda let down. They looked really plain (all black with multi-colored contrast stitching and a little bit of white around the air bubbles on the midsole).

sir i am here to say thank you for being brave enough to state what youve seen ! i have also seen all that you have listed and even more people like mr.williamrivera just dont understand there are insiders on this board
smh.gif

now the list of what was seen by me in the last few weeks/days(believe it or not dont care it will be in your retailers soon) -

KOs - canvas is really nice they definately tryed there hardest to stay true to the original and comes in a special jordan KO box really nice with detailretail is 159.99 , i have seen 5 sample color wys only 2 of which have been confirmed to be slated for 2010 cws: white/black/red with whiteheeltab(confirmed), blk/white/royal blueblack heel tab (ss sample) , white/mettalic-silver(ss sample) , white/metallic-red(confimed) , blk/ varsity-red(sssample but i was told they should be giving that cw a thumbs up aswell

Infrared 6s(varsity red
smh.gif
) are not to terrible with color but the suede is cdp material and im probably copping just so ill have them to mess around/ball indefinately gonna sell out though

Air jordan 9 (powder blue) and (blk/varsity-red/white)-the powder blue ( has some changes leather is not all that great i saw a ss sample that contained allpattent leather threw out which was thankfully scarpped and the final product will feature some cement print on the liner as previously stated by me in aearlier topic its really not notacable or big at ll im copping ! ......Blk/varsity-red/white cw is almost exactly like the true red cw but varsity red insteadthey list white in the cw name but the only white on it is a white jump man on the insole but leather/suede on both shoes is good not great but good

Spiz'ike - i saw alot of spizikes colorways such as - Greenbean/mettalic silver/blk , La Lakrs,detroit,denver,atlanta hawks,san antonio, and utah .... agrape color way and a infrared colorway have been confirmed the rest i listed are still not finalized and all spizikes are just sadly as terrible as everyonethinks and terribley done the leather is sub-par and random patent leather places threw out all cws
indifferent.gif

NOW BIG NEWS PEOPLE ! -----> the big news there are to very important samples i have seen to be almost certain to release in 2010 not completely confirmedthere are a few executives who are not on point with it but 2 premium sneakers that i have seen to be planned are The air jordan 4 white/blk/cement (with nikeair!) and The Air jordan 3 with nike air ! the first ever Jordan Premium edt ! both have really soft premium leather and are suggested to be 209.99 eachbecause of the fact that they have nike air and really good materials/leather not completely confirmed but they are beautiful and by far the only to sneakers ihave really wanted/fell in love with since 2001 ! these again are not confirmed but there really trying to be pushed by gentry but some executives say that itwould make those 2 legendary sneakers un-desirable or sort of "whored out" ;et us all pray for the finalization next week !

take my words how ever you like i will be posting more info on the 2010s this week as far all offficial cws and materials and retail so everyone get ready itwill be a crazy week !

THIS WAS FOR YOU COBRA YOU ASKED WHAT I KNEW AND NOW YOU KNOW TO !

Back
Top Bottom