First look at the air jordan 14 se perforated

Man every new pic I see of these I want em more.. just don’t know if I should with so much other fire stuff dropping in the next couple weeks/months.

If 14s came out like this in 98 people wouldve lost their minds. Everyone was waiting on a true successor to the 11 and the 12/13 wasnt it. The 14 was a beast for ball but looked kind of goofy. These wpuldve fixed that and we finally wouldve gotten something that looked different without looking too weird for casual. Like the 11. At the time this style of 14 wouldve been something to behold

But also these wouldve been better with just glossy black instead of the carbon fiber look.
Where are you gauging the success of the J 12-14? As for "sitting", we cant use that because everyone knows the Concord sat in 95. I understand you personally dont like them but all 3 models were very good shoes both casual and on the court. And in my memory with out question people were going crazy over the 14. Goofy? I dont know about that.
These are kinda cool but the inside of the shoe kills it for me. Maybe make the pattern smaller. The Ferrari theme works always for this shoe obviously, But the last shot def trumps these imo.

I think they're kind of sick but the lateral side still looks like its missing something. It doesn't need to be a lot just maybe some padding or stitching.

The 2 patterns on the outer part look odd to me. Shoulda threw the quilted part inside, would’ve made a comfier 14. I like the 1 piece look on the original Ferarri because of the materials, but it does look strange on this one. It would’ve looked better with the perforations sectioned off.

Where are you gauging the success of the J 12-14? As for "sitting", we cant use that because everyone knows the Concord sat in 95. I understand you personally dont like them but all 3 models were very good shoes both casual and on the court. And in my memory with out question people were going crazy over the 14. Goofy? I dont know about that.
These are kinda cool but the inside of the shoe kills it for me. Maybe make the pattern smaller. The Ferrari theme works always for this shoe obviously, But the last shot def trumps these imo.
Everything sat in 95. It was ironically the concord that sparked the craze. Thats why people gobbled up the following releases after seeing the ‘new air jordan’ on feet in person. It was like seeing the future for the first time. Especially considering how lame the 10s were in comparison. If anything sat it was the 14. I remember getting another pair at the outlets way after release. Tons of them to choose from.

The black white was indeed goofy. It has a heavy black colorblocked toe that weird paneling etc etc , it definitely wasnt an 11. Far from it. With jordans for casual wear, its signature is riding the line between cutting edge/fashion forward design but keeping things cool and not too tacky. The 12/13/14/15 suck at this. Tinker lost his way after the 11. Which is understandable after creating an immaculate masterpiece of perfection. Where was he supposed to go from there? I get it.

When youre young and impressionable, when the cool kids think something isnt cool anymore then shortly after the other kids move on from the trend. Jordans werent really that cool after the 9, then the 11 came and its popularity came back with the man himself. Then interest faded until it died with the 15 and his 2nd retirement. Then a quick last fart with the blue 17 and it was all but done with a final breath 18 and nail in the coffin 19.

Last edited:
To me a good rule of thumb with jordans is the more tinker got cute with the midsole/outsole the less coveted they were. Thats why the ‘keep it simple stupid’ early models do so well to this day. And the wacky ones dont in comparison. The 11 was out of this world but the key ingredient was the clean and simple midsole design. A crucial piece for the casual aspect

Last edited:
Reading thru bullcrap gets easier everytime this guy posts his opinions about something he has zero facts and knowledge on to back it uo. Quite entertaining and quite sad at the sametime.

Last edited:

maybe where you are from..Concords did not even close to sitting here in Cali. I was at footlocker the day they released I was on the fence because I personally hadn't seen them yet and it took time for these to process I couldn't even believe that they were a Jordan or a basketball shoe. I went the very next day to cop and every size was gone! went to other stores and they were all sold out too. this was the only og release I totally missed out on due to them selling out actually these were the first og I had even seen sell out until the flint 13's those flew in 98, the first time I saw a line for jordans on release day.

maybe where you are from..Concords did not even close to sitting here in Cali. I was at footlocker the day they released I was on the fence because I personally hadn't seen them yet and it took time for these to process I couldn't even believe that they were a Jordan or a basketball shoe. I went the very next day to cop and every size was gone! went to other stores and they were all sold out too. this was the only og release I totally missed out on due to them selling out actually these were the first og I had even seen sell out until the flint 13's those flew in 98, the first time I saw a line for jordans on release day.
For me to say they sat everywhere was probably an incorrect statement from me. Hell I couldnt get em then so I shouldnt really be saying that. I do know though they were not completely accepted by a lot of people at that time. I for one was obsessed right away. lol. Its hard to guage success of a shoe in the 90s due to availability. Shoes were not a thing like they are today. The club was much smaller if you know what I mean. Funny you talk about the Flint for me the first time I saw a line for a J was in 98 for the black and red 13. But the white blacks were easy to get. When the 14 hit on halloween that year (black toe) I couldnt get to the mall fast enough. Those were about gone. So yeah It all depends on where you are.

For me to say they sat everywhere was probably an incorrect statement from me. Hell I couldnt get em then so I shouldnt really be saying that. I do know though they were not completely accepted by a lot of people at that time. I for one was obsessed right away. lol. Its hard to guage success of a shoe in the 90s due to availability. Shoes were not a thing like they are today. The club was much smaller if you know what I mean. Funny you talk about the Flint for me the first time I saw a line for a J was in 98 for the black and red 13. But the white blacks were easy to get. When the 14 hit on halloween that year (black toe) I couldnt get to the mall fast enough. Those were about gone. So yeah It all depends on where you are.

agreed, in Cali shoes, in general, have always been a thing and certain shoes were always hot. when the 11's hit there weren't too many that accepted them from the get but they still flew as many liked them instantly. I was pretty stupid and I'm still mad at myself for not getting the concords the day they released as my friend's dad was a manager at footlocker and I could get any shoe for 50% off at the time. I went home thought about it and was thinking to myself I think I like the space boot looking jordans and like I said the next day they didnt have any in all of Sacramento.

Screenshot_20191126-221753.png
Screenshot_20191126-221828.png
Screenshot_20191126-221735.png

Gc911 pics

I really do like the Stealth look to these though. The JM and 23 should have been red imo.

I really do like the Stealth look to these though. The JM and 23 should have been red imo.
Same here haven't worn a pair of 14s since these bad boys.
Air-Jordan-14-Light-Graphite-Chartreuse-311832-031-2005-Release-Date-2.png

Unknowledgeable kicks said 14s never had great quality...lie detector results came in and thats "A lie" the chartreuse quality had the greatest quality I've touched on a 14. Suede was was buttery smooth and the sockliner was extremely comfortable in feet

14s for me personally are a performance beast. I won my high school gym basketball tournament in them, so I know they can still hold up today's basketball performance shoes.

I like stealth black colorways for hooping so I'm def gonna grab a pair.

Reading thru bullcrap gets easier everytime this guy posts his opinions about something he has zero facts and knowledge on to back it uo. Quite entertaining and quite sad at the sametime.
Whats sad is youre on a sneaker discussion board hating on dudes discussing sneakers. Like anyone gives a f about you or what you think here. No one cares bro stop

agreed, in Cali shoes, in general, have always been a thing and certain shoes were always hot. when the 11's hit there weren't too many that accepted them from the get but they still flew as many liked them instantly. I was pretty stupid and I'm still mad at myself for not getting the concords the day they released as my friend's dad was a manager at footlocker and I could get any shoe for 50% off at the time. I went home thought about it and was thinking to myself I think I like the space boot looking jordans and like I said the next day they didnt have any in all of Sacramento.
I dont remember them sitting at all either but i have zero facts or knowledge to back that up and someone posted on here awhile back that they did so they must have sat

Same here haven't worn a pair of 14s since these bad boys.
Air-Jordan-14-Light-Graphite-Chartreuse-311832-031-2005-Release-Date-2.png

Unknowledgeable kicks said 14s never had great quality...lie detector results came in and thats "A lie" the chartreuse quality had the greatest quality I've touched on a 14. Suede was was buttery smooth and the sockliner was extremely comfortable in feet

14s for me personally are a performance beast. I won my high school gym basketball tournament in them, so I know they can still hold up today's basketball performance shoes.

I like stealth black colorways for hooping so I'm def gonna grab a pair.
Its entertaining and sad that you relentlessly talk shizz about my posts and comments then go right ahead and repeat exactly what i said in one one of my comments on this very page

I'm kinda surprised these aren't on the SNKRS app. I'm trying to remember if the yellow Ferraris were on the app or not.

Back
Top Bottom