First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

@eyes I can hate something without hating on it.....they are not 1 in the same....See I hate the Orions...however I could care less who buys them what they sell for and I don't cmment in that post...that's hate without hating my friend..now if I was like why y'all buying them y'all stupid they are garbage if it wasn't a Jordan you wouldn't buy it...that's hating ...I'm done but appreciate the debate and will never be mad a man for saying what they got to say so we can agree to disagree n keep it moving

@eyes I can hate something without hating on it.....they are not 1 in the same....See I hate the Orions...however I could care less who buys them what they sell for and I don't cmment in that post...that's hate without hating my friend..now if I was like why y'all buying them y'all stupid they are garbage if it wasn't a Jordan you wouldn't buy it...that's hating ...I'm done but appreciate the debate and will never be mad a man for saying what they got to say so we can agree to disagree n keep it moving

if you've copped already can you tell me how these fit? Are they fitting like the bordeaux's which is about 1/2 size big? I have a chance to cop pretty soon but they only have a 1/2 size smaller than what I wear. Please help me out people who have already copped with how these feel on feet.

if you've copped already can you tell me how these fit? Are they fitting like the bordeaux's which is about 1/2 size big? I have a chance to cop pretty soon but they only have a 1/2 size smaller than what I wear. Please help me out people who have already copped with how these feel on feet.

Originally Posted by alidinak

Just ordered a 9 from eastbay. They got a 8 left. Product number 59873005.
that was quick. the product number doesn't even show out of stock.
Sorry, no items were found for the search criteria "59873005". 

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

there all gone just called 

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

there all gone just called 

figured as much. although usually the page stays up for a bit with out of stock. it seems they literally took it down within minutes.
guess they don't want people hoping, calling and asking if there's going to be a restock.

figured as much. although usually the page stays up for a bit with out of stock. it seems they literally took it down within minutes.
guess they don't want people hoping, calling and asking if there's going to be a restock.

They took the page down Sunday i think, i just kept the product number just in case and called yesterday and today and lucked out.

They took the page down Sunday i think, i just kept the product number just in case and called yesterday and today and lucked out.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by jroc3821

What I don't understand is why people keep dissing these and saying the hares are better. It's opinion yes...but they are almost the same shoe! The majority of people hate these because they simply couldn't get them. I like these. I like the hares. I have both. Y'all act like people don't command high prices for hares....they are hot n so are these...also y u mad when Someone resells for profit. Supply and demand ppl..... why would I sell someone something for $200 if I can get $400...i understand looking out and there is no problem with it. But don't expect it. We live in a capitalist society people. The whole objective of our economy is buy low sell high...I.e. The stock market...I'm done schooling you folks with unrealistic expectations....

QFT.

IT'S THE SAME STORY FOR EVERY SHOE MOST CAN'T COP. DOESN'T MATTER IF LIMITED OR NOT.
aint that the truth 
laugh.gif
you gotta care about something to hate on it...these is basura compared to regular hares...ya hypebeasts and resellers can have em

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by jroc3821

What I don't understand is why people keep dissing these and saying the hares are better. It's opinion yes...but they are almost the same shoe! The majority of people hate these because they simply couldn't get them. I like these. I like the hares. I have both. Y'all act like people don't command high prices for hares....they are hot n so are these...also y u mad when Someone resells for profit. Supply and demand ppl..... why would I sell someone something for $200 if I can get $400...i understand looking out and there is no problem with it. But don't expect it. We live in a capitalist society people. The whole objective of our economy is buy low sell high...I.e. The stock market...I'm done schooling you folks with unrealistic expectations....

QFT.

IT'S THE SAME STORY FOR EVERY SHOE MOST CAN'T COP. DOESN'T MATTER IF LIMITED OR NOT.
aint that the truth 
laugh.gif
you gotta care about something to hate on it...these is basura compared to regular hares...ya hypebeasts and resellers can have em

oh, so you just took a shot in the dark and called. i thought they popped back on the site.
smart egg. congrats on getting your pair brotha!

oh, so you just took a shot in the dark and called. i thought they popped back on the site.
smart egg. congrats on getting your pair brotha!

In the midst of trying to hunt these down, found Cement 3's for retail in a 8.5 and 9 though
laugh.gif
Search continues...

Back
Top Bottom