First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

HOH in Serramonte is only getting 30 pairs. OUCH.
30t6p3b.gif

footaction around my way gettin 24 pair so yall should check with footactions and see if they are selling these.

footaction around my way gettin 24 pair so yall should check with footactions and see if they are selling these.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

This is gonna suck hoh in Houston said they got one 13 and they belong to slim thug
frown.gif

stand and wait in line for j's?
no connects at hoh?
campin out for 3 whole days?
he ain't heard of that.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

This is gonna suck hoh in Houston said they got one 13 and they belong to slim thug
frown.gif

stand and wait in line for j's?
no connects at hoh?
campin out for 3 whole days?
he ain't heard of that.

Lmao at slim thug...lol at hoh they suck anyways they been talkin bout they have no info on the yotr...you talking about the one in the gallo right?

Lmao at slim thug...lol at hoh they suck anyways they been talkin bout they have no info on the yotr...you talking about the one in the gallo right?

Connects already tryin to flip these. Ever since SJ 09 launch the game has never been the same. First step with the YOTR: remove laces.

Connects already tryin to flip these. Ever since SJ 09 launch the game has never been the same. First step with the YOTR: remove laces.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

It sucks too cuz thats when i started really getting into shoes 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

It sucks too cuz thats when i started really getting into shoes 
tired.gif

FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE DMV. *8 pairs* in HOHMD raffle at 8am saturday. so it dont really matter if you get there real early huh..they
said we going to need to write our name in a piece of paper and put it in the bag

FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE DMV. *8 pairs* in HOHMD raffle at 8am saturday. so it dont really matter if you get there real early huh..they
said we going to need to write our name in a piece of paper and put it in the bag

Back
Top Bottom