First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Haha, okay. Like I said before, these will be a little more available to me so I'm looking to re-sell ...for retail.

For those of you who know me, it looks like one of my stores wants to adhere to a new policy - 1 per customer. Looks like I'm rolling 12 deep.

To that dude on the last page saying his parents had money, last night i clicked his youtube channel and says he works at a sneaker/apperal store. And at 15(he is) you don't really have any expenses so he is just buying shoes with the money he makes is my guess.

To that dude on the last page saying his parents had money, last night i clicked his youtube channel and says he works at a sneaker/apperal store. And at 15(he is) you don't really have any expenses so he is just buying shoes with the money he makes is my guess.

I def need to get down wit dat team PTone...

#TeamAntiResell

in my neighborhood it straight out HOUNDZZZ!!!! they will buy n try to sell right to da back of da line....

im not hating tho.....just not how i operate

I def need to get down wit dat team PTone...

#TeamAntiResell

in my neighborhood it straight out HOUNDZZZ!!!! they will buy n try to sell right to da back of da line....

im not hating tho.....just not how i operate

Originally Posted by ajkatt

that shows hes responsible 
but i am sure hes well to do 

no hate on the kid thats better for him 

Originally Posted by ajkatt

that shows hes responsible 
but i am sure hes well to do 

no hate on the kid thats better for him 

My man Howard always coming through! If I was in NYC, that 14 would be mine
mad.gif

Originally Posted by yungq23

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

he's a kid that collects shoe just like the rest of us. we all started somewhere and some are born more fortunate than others.
why hate?

just heard people are camped out for these already. sheesh. i guess some of the unemployed are doing their hustle early. good for them.
bad for us.
From wednesday morning to saturday morning?? I was planning on going out there friday night but damn..
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
Pics?  Let's get the hype built up even more (not saying your lying, but pics of people camping already would be
eek.gif
).

he's a kid that collects shoe just like the rest of us. we all started somewhere and some are born more fortunate than others.
why hate?

just heard people are camped out for these already. sheesh. i guess some of the unemployed are doing their hustle early. good for them.
bad for us.
From wednesday morning to saturday morning?? I was planning on going out there friday night but damn..
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
Pics?  Let's get the hype built up even more (not saying your lying, but pics of people camping already would be
eek.gif
).

PTone.....I hit you wit a PM bro.....

So, I go up to my local HOH and check about the amt they are gonna have...

Employee tells me, We only got about 16 pairs, dats before the employees get their hands on them.....SMH....man O man..........Lol.......

So, I go up to my local HOH and check about the amt they are gonna have...

Employee tells me, We only got about 16 pairs, dats before the employees get their hands on them.....SMH....man O man..........Lol.......

why hate?

bad for us.
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
eek.gif
).

why hate?

bad for us.
indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
eek.gif
).

why hate?

bad for us.
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS. IT'S WEDNESDAY.....
indifferent.gif

THESE SHOES ARE COOL BUT THEY ARE NO DMP 6/11, TITANIUM 23, ETC...

why hate?

bad for us.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bballkid11

You and about 16 others, hah.

Unfortunately, I can't make any promises because of the sketchy numbers on inventory, store policies, etc.

I do advise the people who contacted me to follow me in this thread as I'll be trying to hit you guys with updates.

As of now, size 9.5, 10, 10.5 will no longer be available.  Do remember, these do run about a half size big.

Originally Posted by bballkid11

You and about 16 others, hah.

Unfortunately, I can't make any promises because of the sketchy numbers on inventory, store policies, etc.

I do advise the people who contacted me to follow me in this thread as I'll be trying to hit you guys with updates.

As of now, size 9.5, 10, 10.5 will no longer be available.  Do remember, these do run about a half size big.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

nerd.gif
eek.gif
).
i don't live by that mall so unfortunately i can't take a pic for you to prove my integrity. and at that mall people don't physically line up til the night before or morning of. security won't allow it. they basically start making a list and roam the mall and sleep in their cars.
if you'd like i can pm you the phone number and address of the store and you can either call to ask for info or drive there and find out for yourself.
i'm not building any hype, friend. just sharing info. and people who know me here know that.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

why hate?

bad for us.
indifferent.gif

that's what i said. the beastmasters are doin the bug.
agreed.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

nerd.gif
eek.gif
).
i don't live by that mall so unfortunately i can't take a pic for you to prove my integrity. and at that mall people don't physically line up til the night before or morning of. security won't allow it. they basically start making a list and roam the mall and sleep in their cars.
if you'd like i can pm you the phone number and address of the store and you can either call to ask for info or drive there and find out for yourself.
i'm not building any hype, friend. just sharing info. and people who know me here know that.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

why hate?

bad for us.
indifferent.gif

that's what i said. the beastmasters are doin the bug.
agreed.

Back
Top Bottom