First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

what kind of release are they?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

These will be releasing in China on May 1st, so USA release date should be a week later or so, just like the YORT 2011s.

whats your source?
that box is dope, I wont even try to get these  because  1. i dont like em, and 2. there probably will  be so many people trying.

These will be releasing in China on May 1st, so USA release date should be a week later or so, just like the YORT 2011s.

whats your source?
that box is dope, I wont even try to get these  because  1. i dont like em, and 2. there probably will  be so many people trying.

nerd.gif

If so..
pimp.gif

Can't wait.
excited-kid-birthday.gif

nerd.gif

If so..
pimp.gif

Can't wait.
excited-kid-birthday.gif

i need these cuz they are fire and want to compliment my 2011 yotr's. thank god i live in so cal.

i need these cuz they are fire and want to compliment my 2011 yotr's. thank god i live in so cal.

i missed the hares so i need these, for retail.

but i have no chance, even with fam in china, and releasing on the day my kid's due to drop.
frown.gif
someone call me the wahhhmbulance.

i missed the hares so i need these, for retail.

but i have no chance, even with fam in china, and releasing on the day my kid's due to drop.
frown.gif
someone call me the wahhhmbulance.

Even though I recently picked up some Hares, I think I may have to scoop these up as well. So clean.
Plus, I love the VIIs.

Even though I recently picked up some Hares, I think I may have to scoop these up as well. So clean.
Plus, I love the VIIs.

Back
Top Bottom