First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by alex1689

selling for a lot on ebay.

for how much 
and no one really knows the numbers on the shoe 
Looks to be around $300-$500 a pair...............I've been checking about every 2 hrs.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by alex1689

selling for a lot on ebay.

for how much 
and no one really knows the numbers on the shoe 
Looks to be around $300-$500 a pair...............I've been checking about every 2 hrs.

My bet is that there is at least 2000-2500. These were sold at Finish Line, Eastbay, NDC, Niketowns, and HOH's. That's far more than any Bin 23 Jordan could be... correct me if I'm wrong but I doubt they were more limited than ANY Bin. Unless pairs were allocated in smaller amounts...

Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

My bet is that there is at least 2000-2500. These were sold at Finish Line, Eastbay, NDC, Niketowns, and HOH's. That's far more than any Bin 23 Jordan could be... correct me if I'm wrong but I doubt they were more limited than ANY Bin. Unless pairs were allocated in smaller amounts...

toledo chicago indy ny will be recieving tomorrow western stores thursday direct shipment im hoping they all got next day aired from the dc today but wont know for sure until tomorrow morning. i wouldnt trust my 170 with a random store manager and besides your gonna need to pay for more than just a shoe lace cleaner etc to have them hold it and corp im sure keeps track of gift card sales they wont do it. its going to be whoever gets there first gets them. thats how it should be. good luck.

toledo chicago indy ny will be recieving tomorrow western stores thursday direct shipment im hoping they all got next day aired from the dc today but wont know for sure until tomorrow morning. i wouldnt trust my 170 with a random store manager and besides your gonna need to pay for more than just a shoe lace cleaner etc to have them hold it and corp im sure keeps track of gift card sales they wont do it. its going to be whoever gets there first gets them. thats how it should be. good luck.

I remember just a few years ago when dudes were selling the Hares for next to nothing.....even had an abundant supply of Hares hit the outlets for dirt cheap. Just wondering where some of you people wanting Hares so bad were back then...!?
laugh.gif

I remember just a few years ago when dudes were selling the Hares for next to nothing.....even had an abundant supply of Hares hit the outlets for dirt cheap. Just wondering where some of you people wanting Hares so bad were back then...!?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

ive heard from a reliable source, ~300 made it to each buying company. so the ones you posted each got around 300 pairs but some like niketowns would have gotten more i assume.  i havent followed the thread enough to keep track of what others said after camping but thats my knowledge.
Footlocker/HOH/Eastbay probably got around 300-500 pairs total between them since they are all connected

and dont forget the overseas release of ~300 and some smaller boutiques/retailers

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

ive heard from a reliable source, ~300 made it to each buying company. so the ones you posted each got around 300 pairs but some like niketowns would have gotten more i assume.  i havent followed the thread enough to keep track of what others said after camping but thats my knowledge.
Footlocker/HOH/Eastbay probably got around 300-500 pairs total between them since they are all connected

and dont forget the overseas release of ~300 and some smaller boutiques/retailers

Hoh in Harlem got 60 pair Niketown ny gave out 41 wristbands. So they prob got 50 9 to raffle and for their "VIPs". Hoh in midtown got 20 pairs I was told by the dm. Atmos had about 20 too.

Hoh in Harlem got 60 pair Niketown ny gave out 41 wristbands. So they prob got 50 9 to raffle and for their "VIPs". Hoh in midtown got 20 pairs I was told by the dm. Atmos had about 20 too.

Anyone know what finishline will receive these in NYC? Any in manhattan? I did not get my size so I need to cop. An extra pair

Anyone know what finishline will receive these in NYC? Any in manhattan? I did not get my size so I need to cop. An extra pair

Back
Top Bottom