First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

i cant believe how many ppl really on the forum sayin these arent better the the hares.. when half prolly dont even own the hares, me included
i think anything jb can kick out similar to the hares r sick and these fall in that category, wait till the pg count goes up and watch the HYPE build
but put me dwn for a sure cop on these

i cant believe how many ppl really on the forum sayin these arent better the the hares.. when half prolly dont even own the hares, me included
i think anything jb can kick out similar to the hares r sick and these fall in that category, wait till the pg count goes up and watch the HYPE build

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

Hares are leaps and bounds better than these. Nostalgia? Maybe. These are just ok. The Gold, grey, and red doesn't look good on every shoe. This one included.

I'm sure if they come in a China box like the 2011's did, people would go crazy for these. But just by themselves, they're just ok.

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

Hares are leaps and bounds better than these. Nostalgia? Maybe. These are just ok. The Gold, grey, and red doesn't look good on every shoe. This one included.

I'm sure if they come in a China box like the 2011's did, people would go crazy for these. But just by themselves, they're just ok.

These naked Hares are terrible. Just because it's limited doesn't mean it's hot. Less of this JB, more quality releases please.

These naked Hares are terrible. Just because it's limited doesn't mean it's hot. Less of this JB, more quality releases please.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

Bordeaux, Black/Red, Citrus, Hares, Chamb., Oly's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOTR. Not terrible but easy pass. Not a fan of gold in general & if I'm wearin gold, it's blingin, not this flat tone strangiosity. With Bordeauxs droppin at basically the same time, there's no way I'd buy these. Half off, if they don't sell (which prolly won't be the case)...? Still a maybe on the buy. I'd say if all the others were owned first, then maybe. Not a huge 7 fan anyway beyond the first 4 listed so, no thanks. Interesting attempt to continue to make money off the YOTR theme slapped onto a shoe Bugs himself used to wear but what about year of the snake? Year of the Metal Tiger? They had no problem skippin those Chinese themes. I don't get it.
The reason why the Year of the Rabbit is special is because MJ himself was actually born in the Year of the Rabbit (1963)
I agree with the MJ comment. 

I'm glad he isn't a Pig, or else we'd have more Pink based Jordan's..

laugh.gif

However, more snakesin would be nice

nerd.gif
 XI Lows Please.

Edit on that list up there btw:

Olympic VII > BIN VII's > Rabbit VII's > Hare  > French Blue > Cardinal >  Bordeux > Raptor > Chamb. >  Pearl > Maize > Magic > Miro 

( I'm more into White / Etc. Based Pairs.. for the VII Line )

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Bordeaux, Black/Red, Citrus, Hares, Chamb., Oly's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOTR. Not terrible but easy pass. Not a fan of gold in general & if I'm wearin gold, it's blingin, not this flat tone strangiosity. With Bordeauxs droppin at basically the same time, there's no way I'd buy these. Half off, if they don't sell (which prolly won't be the case)...? Still a maybe on the buy. I'd say if all the others were owned first, then maybe. Not a huge 7 fan anyway beyond the first 4 listed so, no thanks. Interesting attempt to continue to make money off the YOTR theme slapped onto a shoe Bugs himself used to wear but what about year of the snake? Year of the Metal Tiger? They had no problem skippin those Chinese themes. I don't get it.
The reason why the Year of the Rabbit is special is because MJ himself was actually born in the Year of the Rabbit (1963)
I agree with the MJ comment. 

I'm glad he isn't a Pig, or else we'd have more Pink based Jordan's..

laugh.gif

However, more snakesin would be nice

nerd.gif
 XI Lows Please.

Edit on that list up there btw:

Olympic VII > BIN VII's > Rabbit VII's > Hare  > French Blue > Cardinal >  Bordeux > Raptor > Chamb. >  Pearl > Maize > Magic > Miro 

( I'm more into White / Etc. Based Pairs.. for the VII Line )

Bordeaux's, Citrus, Hares, Olympics, Chamb., >>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOTR.
Citrus???? Those are the worst 7s imo. 
But really, I miss the pastel green  on the hares. Like someone said, that gave the hares character. 

But then again, the opportunity cost of not getting these is paying a grip for hares. It's each person's decision. 
tired.gif

Bordeaux's, Citrus, Hares, Olympics, Chamb., >>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOTR.
Citrus???? Those are the worst 7s imo. 
But really, I miss the pastel green  on the hares. Like someone said, that gave the hares character. 

But then again, the opportunity cost of not getting these is paying a grip for hares. It's each person's decision. 
tired.gif

I wonder if people are going to start putting gold laces on their Hares.

Its cool though since MJ was born on the YOTR.

Back
Top Bottom