FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan 8 Black / Red Playoffs

for some reason these dont turn me on like the aquas
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Probably the only retro I will be getting for the rest of the year. A definite must.

The Jordan 8's are WHACK!!! In my opinion, THE most over rated J. The shoe looks like 1992 threw up on it. From the carpet tongue to the hideous Jamz pants inspired colorways, give me a break. These shoes look WAY to high to be great for ballin, and you really can't rock super hi shoes casually with shorts. Hence the previouse low top releases. Between the 8s and 15's this Christmas season the theme at JB is UGLY.

man these are hott. but for some weird reason they look different from the OGs.
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

Those look beautiful..two pairs for me...merry christmas to me!!!!
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Very well done by Jordan Brand.

These 2 VIII releases (Black/Red & Aqua's) were done great by JB. Great great looking shoes.
New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #7 Bostjan Nachbar
#9 Mile Ilic #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson
#24 Richard Jefferson #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams #? Jamaal Magloire #? Robert Hite

:pimp:
pimp.gif
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan​

Quote:
some people are never pleased.

Nah, I got standards. It ain't about me being pleased. I'm good no matter what JB does. I just made a simple observation. The VIII retros looked cheap the first time around, and they still look cheap now.

The first pair of Jordans I ever had. I need to get these.
I'M COMING HOME AGAIN.​
DO YOU THINK ABOUT ME NOW AND THEN?
CAUSE I"M COMING HOME AGAIN.​
I'm still on all my teams....Joker Gang....IHBS.....and so onYes, I'm still on I Heart Born Supremacy/Modern Isis.

nice pics, cant wait these look great
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
[email protected]

my favorite Jordan ever and i can what for the 15 come out too this is going to be the best x-mas ever love these j's once again these are my favorite ever point blank period these are 140 too just in my budget :pimp:

passing on aquas for these :frown:
frown.gif

id cop both if i was old enough to get a job

pimp.gif

teamninja
teamlostpowercity
teamxbox360

man these are sooo fire... I will copp for sure.

Quote:
id cop both if i was old enough to get a job
pimp.gif
sell me DS Jordans size 10, you find on sale!!! Don't care if they're from an outlet, just get them cheap

Once again JB left out something...still nice but would of have been better if the pattern would of have been all over inside the shoe

Back
Top Bottom