first lady of jordan brand

pimp.gif

That's def wussup!,good read,maaad props to her for bouncing back like round ball and for JB noticing and thinking out the box.

that PS isn't funny unless she thinks it is.

I can see maybe she has a good sense of humor. If it was me with a limb removed, I would think it was funny but that's impossible to say obviously, andthat being said I can understand why the cat got banned.

Originally Posted by Wozman23

Like Wozman23... You just can't be that much of an #%+$@@#

I'm not sure what an #%+$@@# is, but if its a "comedian" than the answer is yes. And if so, you should use the word 'a' instead of 'an'.

And to answer your other question, if a relative or friend of mine were in her situation I'd honestly joke about them too. I joke about anything and everything. Thats just who i am. In my opinion, its very hypocritical to say i am the one doing wrong. I'm sure if you asked the nice lady she would say she just wants to be treated like everyone else. So if i hold back and don't make a post with the intention of making people laugh just because she is handicapped, then i am treating her as if she is different. If she were normal and i made a joke it would not be a problem. So you yourself are treating her differently by being so offended by my post just because of her situation. Not to start a philisophical debate, but did you ever think about it that way?

Yes, i think lobotomybeats took it a step too far, but it was still just a joke. He meant no harm an neither did I. I'm sure she is a very nice and if she were to read this i hope she would be secure enough with her situation to be able to laugh. Just as i would laugh if she called me a horrible comic who is 24, has no girlfriend, and still lives with his parents. And if she weren't i would be sorry.

But if it makes you feel better here is a post just like everyone elses about how i feel on the subject: This is a very inspirational story. Props to JB for getting involved. As Meth said, its better they support someone who exemplifies what JB stands for instead of some overpaid underachieving idiot.

No that was not "comedian" What do you think why did NT translate that to those simbols???
By the way... I think there's a huge difference between of she makes fun of herself, or couple of other guys (who are not disabled) make fun of her.... Itis like Samuel L Jackson can call Ben Wallace a N and Steve Kerr cannot....
I know what fun is, and I love to be kidding around.... I think if crying doesn't help you you gotta laugh even at yourself!
At the same time I think I would get crazy if I lost my leg, or arm even though I am a very optimistic positive minded person....
I just got mad that couple of you made fun of a disabled person!
I got your point too and I don't want to treat people like her different, but you have to reach to a point with people like her that what they want fromyou. Some of them will need your help, and the others will need you to laugh at them...
That's just my opinion, I didn't find that funny, but maybe I am the one who is wrong....

By the way, I like the idea and I think it's a great move from JB, at the same time I think it has a big part of marketing, and positive reputation in thedecision....

Originally Posted by Wozman23

Just as i would laugh if she called me a horrible comic who is 24, has no girlfriend, and still lives with his parents. And if she weren't i would be sorry.

smile.gif

props to JB though. Holmes dominates at what she does.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

those are the nike maxcats, they just replace the swoosh with a jumpman.
When did they come out with all black maxcats?

So close... Those are actually the Powercats she is wearing.

And southzeztpdot: They actually did have all-black Maxcats a year or so ago available on Eastbay. They don't anymore.

Back
Top Bottom