first lady of jordan brand

I'm glad to see JB has a new look on life. Let this be a reason the Retros quality isn't up to par...

get over it. It's a joke.

on a serious note, the jumpman on those spikes look to just be stenciled on there.

Originally Posted by Wozman23

i hope they release that leg. copped x2, straight fire
eek.gif

...sorry, i had to do it.

lmao.. that's so messed up lol
goes to you too lobotomybeats...

haha
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wozman23

i hope they release that leg. copped x2, straight fire
eek.gif

...sorry, i had to do it.

I dont know if its wrong but this had me roooooooooooooooooooolling on the floor.

lobotomybeats has been banned.

I like this move from Jordan brand. First of all, it's high time they began adding female athletes - they've been in the business of producingwomen's shoes and apparel for years now.

While the brand clearly isn't investing very much into this just yet, one would hope that they'll at least seize the opportunity to help sponsor theParalympics, the Special Olympics, and projects like this: http://www.worldamputeefootball.com/nation_sites/sierra-leone/index.htm

IF they're consistent and prove that they actually value the courage of athletes like April Holmes in both word AND deed, it'll be a true sign ofprogress for the brand. If nothing else, April Holmes better personifies the qualities associated with the Jumpman than, say, a Jared Jeffries.

^ I think Serena Williams would been IDEAL for JB. But shes locked into the swoosh. IMO, better for her, the ARENES line is going to take off.

I always thought Serena was perfect for JB...Perfect...Im so surprised they didn't snatch her up..They better get Candace Parker if she goes pro...

Gotta give it up to JB and this woman for not giving up in her dreams even though she is disabled.

Like Wozman23... You just can't be that much of an #%+$@@#

I'm not sure what an #%+$@@# is, but if its a "comedian" than the answer is yes. And if so, you should use the word 'a' instead of'an'.

And to answer your other question, if a relative or friend of mine were in her situation I'd honestly joke about them too. I joke about anything andeverything. Thats just who i am. In my opinion, its very hypocritical to say i am the one doing wrong. I'm sure if you asked the nice lady she would sayshe just wants to be treated like everyone else. So if i hold back and don't make a post with the intention of making people laugh just because she ishandicapped, then i am treating her as if she is different. If she were normal and i made a joke it would not be a problem. So you yourself are treating herdifferently by being so offended by my post just because of her situation. Not to start a philisophical debate, but did you ever think about it that way?

Yes, i think lobotomybeats took it a step too far, but it was still just a joke. He meant no harm an neither did I. I'm sure she is a very nice and if shewere to read this i hope she would be secure enough with her situation to be able to laugh. Just as i would laugh if she called me a horrible comic who is 24,has no girlfriend, and still lives with his parents. And if she weren't i would be sorry.

But if it makes you feel better here is a post just like everyone elses about how i feel on the subject: This is a very inspirational story. Props to JB forgetting involved. As Meth said, its better they support someone who exemplifies what JB stands for instead of some overpaid underachieving idiot.

Back
Top Bottom