first it was Rajon Rondo with his assists, now: Kevin Love.....31pts,31 rebounds against the knicks

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I'm VERY happy for K Love. 

Shut that #!%% face Kurt Rambis the hell up!!!  Rambis needs to be fired ASAP.  I been saying if you give him minutes, he'll %#@##+% lead the league in boards. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I'm VERY happy for K Love. 

Shut that #!%% face Kurt Rambis the hell up!!!  Rambis needs to be fired ASAP.  I been saying if you give him minutes, he'll %#@##+% lead the league in boards. 

Love ain't the only one that is doin work lately, Beas is doin big things lately as well.  I'm mildly impressed

Love ain't the only one that is doin work lately, Beas is doin big things lately as well.  I'm mildly impressed

The production is starting to equate to wins. I'm happy about that.

However, I'm more excited about the prospects of getting Martell Webster and Jonny Flynn out on the court with Beas/Love and then Rubio next year.

The window is foggy, but if you look close you can see something coming together in the distance.

The production is starting to equate to wins. I'm happy about that.

However, I'm more excited about the prospects of getting Martell Webster and Jonny Flynn out on the court with Beas/Love and then Rubio next year.

The window is foggy, but if you look close you can see something coming together in the distance.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

ESPN Presents: 30 and 30 with Kevin Love. Watch as he shows us he helped overcome a 24 point deficit and embarrass the New York Knickerbockers.

pimp.gif
 Not gonna lie, I didn't think he was gonna do much in the league. 
WTH? There was no way that would've been possible.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

ESPN Presents: 30 and 30 with Kevin Love. Watch as he shows us he helped overcome a 24 point deficit and embarrass the New York Knickerbockers.

pimp.gif
 Not gonna lie, I didn't think he was gonna do much in the league. 
WTH? There was no way that would've been possible.

I wonder if sportscenter will even mention this. They never seem to have any love for the wolves

I wonder if sportscenter will even mention this. They never seem to have any love for the wolves

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

First 30-30 game since 1982... @*#% do you think?
Why would the Wolves get much love? They've sucked for years now... you think I was crying about the Bulls and media exposure in 02?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

First 30-30 game since 1982... @*#% do you think?
Why would the Wolves get much love? They've sucked for years now... you think I was crying about the Bulls and media exposure in 02?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

white Rodman
ehh.. Rodman could have pulled down the 30 boards, but he would never have scored 30+ points. Love also isn't as versatile defensively as Rodman.

but as far as strictly rebounding goes, those two guys have a rare gift for finding the ball after missed shots.

Originally Posted by Nash

white Rodman
ehh.. Rodman could have pulled down the 30 boards, but he would never have scored 30+ points. Love also isn't as versatile defensively as Rodman.

but as far as strictly rebounding goes, those two guys have a rare gift for finding the ball after missed shots.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I will say it again, he is without question in my mind the best player in that draft.

indifferent.gif

Did Derrick Rose +#+! your girl or something?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I will say it again, he is without question in my mind the best player in that draft.

indifferent.gif

Did Derrick Rose +#+! your girl or something?

Back
Top Bottom