Firefox + add-ons = best NT browser

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Originally Posted by nick0lis

except on a mac

Works great on my mac. Firefox FTW!!

Word. I dunno what dudes are talkin about firefox sucks on macs. I've had it on my macbook for about 7 months. I've always hated safari anyway, but Iwaiting for an official Mac release. I'm on e-mail alert list for when that drops.
nerd.gif

damn homie ... good lookin out ... perfect add ons for NT

edit.... hold up ... does it load all zillion pages of general if youre on the first page? lol

This is crazy!!!..I'm usin the cool previews to b in general and my other browser is in the Outlet thread in Nike retro..technology these days..
pimp.gif

i never liked cool previews because when trying to open multiple pages one after another the preview icon got in the way, but autopager makes it so it doesntmatter.

thanks.
pimp.gif

Just put the auto pager in and so far its cool. I have a feeling its gunna get annoying but I hope not

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

edit.... hold up ... does it load all zillion pages of general if youre on the first page? lol
lol...Thats why im hesitant to try it..

you can set it to load 3, 5, 10, or all pages

Originally Posted by MECKS

cool previews??

I'm confused on how that works
you put ur cursor on a link and without clicking a preview of the link will pop up. Then u can navigate around without leaving the actual page.You can post, go to the next page, etc. Combined with autopager, its awesome.

if you get to the bottom of the page, it'll just load up page 2... if you scroll for a long %$* time, i'm pretty sure you can end up atpage 36
laugh.gif

autopager is piff... good looking out man

any other dope extensions out there?

props yaooo! both add-ons are smoooooth.

auto pager saves time on clicking, page 2-3-4-5 etc.

Originally Posted by s dubl

how the hell do I set auto pager to work?
just install it and restart firefox, and a pop up will come up asking if you wanna enable it to work on niketalk.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Big props on this. We need a big thread about apps. I feel like I'm missing out on some cool features

eek.gif
just tried autopager

Looks dope so far
pimp.gif

But then again I'm only on a 3 page thread.....
laugh.gif

ZOMG
eek.gif
imagine the latin/black women thread

I been using Autopager for the past few hours. GREAT FREAKIN APP though on NT when I click 'back' it takes me to a screen with just an advertisement onit. No real problem though, just gotta click General, Music, etc... instead

Cool Preview is also great.

Great finds OP

Back
Top Bottom