Fire Mike Stoops

Mike Stoops sucks

[Warned for search tag abuse. For those wondering, the tags used were: bastards, dirty, scum devil, cheaters, criminals, rapists, murderers, wildcats. Itdidn't take Miss Cleo to see this one coming.]

my cousin got tickets for the game..too bad i don't live in arizona. =/

go cats.

stoops cant beat the devils.

FORK EM
devil.gif

ASU is crazy overrated.

Last year a cheap shot knocked out Tui and our back up is pretty much incapable of doing anything.

Arizona 24 Tempe Community College20

I expect a close one actually...but ASU will pull it out. Arizona is actually playing decent football, but Mike Stoops still sucks

Originally Posted by acidicality

Arizona is actually playing decent football, but Mike Stoops still sucks
I agree with that statement...but the Scummies are going to get smashed.

BEAR DOWN!

Cason and Larsen running things on the d-side. Tui and company airing it out "Air Zona" bring back the territorial cup and everything lines up rightand we go bowling! Las Vegas and Forth Worth Bowls have expressed interest in picking us for their bowl.

ASU is crazy overrated.

Last year a cheap shot knocked out Tui and our back up is pretty much incapable of doing anything.

you dudes always have excuses mayne... and ya'll are definitely overrating that Oregon W... they dominated the game with their backup, who weall realized is horrible

Arizona will run our all time record against the Scummies to 45-35-1 when we send those dirty pieces of trash to their second straight loss this Saturday.

That must be a cuter way of saying UofA has lost 6 of their past 8 against ASU.

Zona hasnt even played in a bowl game since 1998
sick.gif
sick.gif

ASU by 10.

LOL!!!

I'll be there... Headed to start my tailgating ay around noon. I hope i'm not passed out by game time. ASU 35 Zona 14

Originally Posted by dfresh244

ASU is crazy overrated.

ASU is overrated? But yet a win against an Oregon team without their most important player (and we've seen how they are without him) hypes you guys upand you're harping the word overrated?
BTW guys, it's not that much harder to get into UofA
eyes.gif

ASU- 48
UofA- 10

Originally Posted by 94feet

LOL!!!

I'll be there... Headed to start my tailgating ay around noon. I hope i'm not passed out by game time. ASU 35 Zona 14

Dude, you'll want to be passed out by the end of the fourth quarter when we're up by 3 touchdowns and Rudy Crapenter is out of the game with aconcussion.

ASU is overrated? But yet a win against an Oregon team without their most important player (and we've seen how they are without him) hypes you guys up and you're harping the word overrated?
Did I ever once mention the Oregon game at all? Dennis Dixon gets hurt. Okay. Should we suspend the game until next year?

Anyway I love to hate ASU. At least WestCoastGotti is a 49ers fan so I try to go easy on him
ohwell.gif

With Torrain maybe you had a chance. But ASU secondary is about to get bombed on. Try to keep up.

Go Arizona!! All Bruin eyes will be on this game after we upset U$C tomorrow. We win and Zona wins.... I will laugh my butt off that a team like UCLA withtheir record will be going to the Rose Bowl lol.

Back
Top Bottom