Finger on START, move your finger left to right, side to side, up and down, IT'S A TARP

i don't really think it's a "prediction" or psychological thing.. it's just basic math, you have to make so many moves, you don'tknow how high he's going to count so you have to take the safest route to ensure you're not breaking the rules... there's only so many ways youcould possibly go to not break the rules, so therefore, it's just a process of elimination.

if he told you beforehand how many steps you'd have, or anything like that... you could better try to end up somewhere, but in the end they could still getyou where they wanted to. i don't really get the point of it, is this supposed to say something about people?

Tried this & I was definitely got
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
at you guys saying he got it wrong

it's impossible to NOT get the square he says. it's all math.

^What do you mean? All I did was go to one square back to the other. I kept going left and right and then he took out that piece
eyes.gif

Edit, you can even choose the House and get it taken off first
tired.gif

Explanation:

If you follow the instructions, he'll be right every time. But it's not psychic, or a "trick". It's basic logic. Think of this as a 3x3checkerboard, with the corners and center being black squares, and the other four being white. If you start on a black square, and move one space, onlyvertical or horizontal (NOT diagonal), you MUST be on a white ... Read Moresquare. If you move another time from that white square, you MUST be on a blacksquare. So regardless of what color you start on, if you move an odd number of times, you will end up on the opposite color. If you move an even number oftimes, you will end up on the same color. He therefore always knows what color you're on--and can always safely remove a post-it of the opposite color. Hekeeps whittling the quantity down, until you're forced to be on the final square.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ people saying he DIDN'T get them. He just got you for much more than asilly game, he exposed you of being not very bright, and unable to follow simple instructions.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom