Find Your Wedding Dress @ Costco?

Buy and return 3 years later.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Al Audi

chicks i know would never get down with that.

superficial as hell...........but most chicks are these days.
I don't see the problem with it. It's their wedding day and this mentality with finding the best wedding dress is no different from the alpha male mindset we males have.
most expensive always =/= best though

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Al Audi

chicks i know would never get down with that.

superficial as hell...........but most chicks are these days.
I don't see the problem with it. It's their wedding day and this mentality with finding the best wedding dress is no different from the alpha male mindset we males have.
most expensive always =/= best though

An ugly dress is an ugly dress no matter where you get it from. I'd be down with a Costco dress if it looked good and was cheap
laugh.gif
and I had a membership. It'd be a bit of a pain getting the alterations done as you'd have to send it off somewhere else. Mine was all done in house from the place I bought it from, plus they packed it for me too. It's a fine art getting a big poofy dress into carry on
30t6p3b.gif

An ugly dress is an ugly dress no matter where you get it from. I'd be down with a Costco dress if it looked good and was cheap
laugh.gif
and I had a membership. It'd be a bit of a pain getting the alterations done as you'd have to send it off somewhere else. Mine was all done in house from the place I bought it from, plus they packed it for me too. It's a fine art getting a big poofy dress into carry on
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Does it really matter where you get it? As long as she looks bad in it, cool.

Exactly.  Not everyone has a huge budget.  Let people live.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Does it really matter where you get it? As long as she looks bad in it, cool.

Exactly.  Not everyone has a huge budget.  Let people live.

Back
Top Bottom