Financial crisis 2020?

just a general question because I’m reading this all over newspapers and news stations

Do you guys think the bubble is about to pop again and we’re about to have another repeat of the financial crisis?

Mods If thread is useless please feel free to delete

Bottom line is we have been on a winning streak for a bit, nobody knows when, or if it’s going to be next year. Certain things such as 2020 being a voting year, will most likely result in Trump doing whatever he can to maintain or have the stock market go higher. You have multiple things also happening on the consumer level such as, school debt, consumer cc debt, and the total us deficit all reaching all time highs. Worldwide things are bleak as well and countries are preparing or at least adjusting for a slower year. Also to note, if I recall correctly financial institutions new how bad the economy was in 2005/2006, and the economy really didn’t tank until 08/09. It’s a domino effect, and it takes time. Somehow I think with our current environment I think the setup could be longer and possibly quicker on the downturn. Just my opinion take it with a grain of salt.

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom