Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

Quote:
These will probably sell well the first couple days and slowly fall into oblivion

LIKE ALL KOBES. I AM ALWAYS THE 1ST TO COP BUT THEN 3 WEEKS PASS THEY ARE ON SALE. I LIKE TO SUPPORT KOBE THO. ITS AN L.A THING
NIKE Talking Since
'94

I'm pretty sure the strap will be the same color as the toe...so if someone could conjure up this PS for me, it would be very appreciated:

Base Color (entire upper, excluding the toe and strap): White
Accent Color (toe and strap): Black
Swoosh Color: Red
Lace Color: Black
Midsole Color: Black
Midsole Top Stripe Color: White
Outsole Color: Red

Thanks, in advance, again. :smile:
smile.gif
NEED SWAGGER?
HERE, TAKE SOME OF MINE.

^I love your idea except I want the exact mirror of that shoe. Mostly black with those accents.

Can't wait. :pimp:
pimp.gif
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

I hope they do right by us and give us some good options on the color blocking. That was 1 of the things I loved about the AF1 ID.....

and

Quote:
Also, I don't like Black and Red shoes. I am quite sure that since opinions on what looks "hot" are subjective, I am very sure that I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

Can someone post up a Kobe 2 blank template? I just downloaded Photoshop CS3 and I want a blank slate to try it out on. Thanks in advance.
NEED SWAGGER?
HERE, TAKE SOME OF MINE.

and i was just bout to buy london supremes
roll.gif

grape and chitown kobes here i come i never copped a pair but always thought they fresh can someone post with jeans

CHICAGORILLA

those are very good questions. is there any update for the iD? from what i remember, originally set for one day but no time set. if anything, nike's usual release time seems to be 1400 PST any word on that? also, is there a one day max order set for these kicks like there are for all the other products? do you know, do you know do you know???
BLACK FOAMPOSITES DS SZ 13...HIT ME UP

I think this is a great idea by Nike. I think they should have it on the website for a couple days and then get rid of it.

Also, I think Nike should do this for other popular shoes as well. I think it'd be cool to have an opportunity to ID your very own personalized signature shoe a few months after the general release. However, i don't think Nike will ever do this with Lebron's line. Nike always seems to do "experimental" things with the Kobe line.

For instance...

Kobe's the only player that has Nike Free technology in his shoe. Also, he had more colorways for the Zoom Kobe 1 than most players have for their entire career. Also, he has 3 different versions of the Zoom Kobe 2 (one that has yet to be released yet).

He also is one of the only players that releases their shoe 3/4 months after everyone else. Not to mention all the "Asia" and "L.A." exclusives. I donno, for some reason, i'm not surprised that the Kobe shoe has hit Nike ID. Simply because Nike seems to do all this werid "experimental" stuff with the Kobe line. I donno, do all of you agree???

can anyone confirm that these will only be available for one day? hopefully not...
use code CN13276 at karmaloop.com for 20% off dope gear

I'M LOOKING FOR LEBRONS II AND III SIZE 10-10.5. PM ME.

Quote:
I thought the LeBron IVs had Nike Free...? At least that's what I've heard.
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

I can't be ME... and Kobe disliker am excited about this damn ID thinga ma jig. I just hope its for more than a day or I am @#%$ out.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

i still am in need of a us resident to help me out with getting kobe 2 IDs (i live in canada).......please PM me someone
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom