Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

i just made mine.....navy blue and baby blue, can't wait for them to come in the mail already

I wish they had forest green the green they have is a little to light. I am disappointed in the midsole color options, becuase i really wanted to make a usa pair.
Team YANKS

Team Cowboys-0-0

the color selection could be better but there are some decent colorways that youy can make. now all they need to do is add the zoom bb low to nike iD and I'll be happy.
"Television Tells lies to your vision, so beware"

That was crazy. They were available for like 10-15 minutes..... Luckily i was making a pair and when i finished my 15th different colorway(lol) after the last step something showed up that I hadnt seen before, "Proceed to Checkout." My heart started racing and i had to pick one of my designs. Order Placed. Woo Hoo!!

How many of yall that copped put your own id on them or did you wanna them to look like some "exclusives" with the Kobe stuff on them?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Here's my ideas, but I'm not ready to pick one yet.

Its not a Lakers colorway! Its a UW Huskies colorway. HAHA.
Yeah I like the Sonics a bit.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

My 4 fav color combos i made: Black/white/white, Black/white/purple, Navy/white/red, Black/Black/UniBlue(ones i ordered).....

If someone could tell me how to do the pics i will post them.

Honestly, Black base, white accent, black midsole, and white outsole are staples.

5xhp4jl.jpg

Quote:
Yeah.. this is slightly poo poo.

Should have been more color options and they should have allowed EACH section to be color blocked seperately.. not putting the Toe and Strap together.

But I guess it's good for a start... they are meeting their daily quota which isn't as high as some of you might think.
:frown:
frown.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

schen.... the black/white/purple ids are an exact match of one of the ones i did(except purple laces, everything else the same)...... I ordered a Black/uniblue pair, but once they are available again, im ordering those exact black/white/purple ones....

I would make a Kobe PE but you can't really make any of them because the toe is the same color as the strap

Also, did anyone notice that whatever color you choose for the accent will be the color of the symbol on the back of the shoe???

so, if you choose white toe and strap, the symbol will be white, which sucks cause on the real kobe's, they're a different color

Schen I wanted mine exactly like the first pair with the exception of the purple part near the midsole.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

same ones as i posted earlier. i tried to get as close to the orca ultimate pe's. inverted the midsole colors and it has a black toe. i actually prefer the black toe (less noticeable scuffing on the patent). i do wish though that we could have had the croc print as an option too (maybe for a later date).

54cjvh2.jpg

... just do it ...

i like those orca ultimates you made

i already have a pair of orcas so i don't think i'll get those, but i like what you did

yeah, how do you insert the photos on niketalk??????

yeah. i already have a pair of orcas as well but i felt like this was the best colorway i could make since the eyestays seem to only be in the white color, making the base color black throws it off.

as to inserting photos, save the photo and upload onto tinypic and then post accordingly.
... just do it ...

i think im gonna go for a white/black/yellow colorway that resembles the olympic ultimates kobe wore a couple weeks ago

so the navy will be black and the red will be yellow

any thoughts???

damn, what a let down. not many colors to choose from, and you there really isn't many cusomization options. :smh:
smh.gif
THE FUGAZI NAZI

Back
Top Bottom