FINALLY Black Cactus Nike Foamposite One Pic

Man, I really wanted these to look like the samples. They aint even really green, more like yellow. I'll pass and keep looking for a DS pair of the royalsin a 11.5

If I could describe them in one word it'd be, disappointing.
smh.gif

Not copped.

for those in SOCAL lookin for these, proper got their shipment and undftd is supposed to be getting theirs in today. i hate this...no one ever carries a 14down here!!! any one that can help me w/ a 14, please hit me up...thanks!!!

A big middle finger goes out to Nike for this piece of hot garbage. I waited for this shoe and the blk/reds for months, and sadly I will be copping neither.Thanks a lot jerks!!!

THIS IS DEPRESSING....COME ON SON...I WANT TO SEE THEM IN PERSON....
eyes.gif

i wanna see in person...if they dont look good...then i think imma cop another royal blue

maybe they did it because people complain about yellowing or the original sample started to yellow.

im glad i waited for the pics on all these foams...i actually made the right decision to pick up the all black ones and wait on the blk reds and the cactusones, if there was a 40% discount this coming friday...i might think about coppin those cactus or blk red joints if they still gottem, otherwise the money willjust go to the playoff 8's

I'm really pissed about this now that I think about it. I'm officially boycotting Nike until they decide to get their act together. First the blk/reds,now this.... a travesty
smh.gif
Hopefully they will feel the economic repercussions of these B.S. releases and do the right thing when it comes time to release theflightposites and zoom flights next year. But until we let Nike know that we are not amused with their antics, by not buying the garbage they put out, thenthey will keeping doing this to us. Its time we made ourselves heard. WHO'S WITH ME?!!!

what the hell am i going to do with my "matching" freshjive shirt now? the shirt and the shoes are no where close.

freshjive middle finger shirt. black/cactus on the sample foams
xxl if you're interested
happy.gif

74e2518464678e59cdcef95cee5af9f107d43a4.gif

Why does Nike ALWAYS have to disappoint? Seriously tho, why WOULDN'T they release the better looking shoe with the translucent sole? Why do theycontinue to do this? These and the black/reds had so much potential...

if they dont look good...then i think imma cop another royal blue
Yo were from I need another pair myself? Anyways it looks like I was right about certain members credibility.

Back
Top Bottom