FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Was able to hit on JD exclusive access this morning yet no confirmation email has been sent. My points have been deducted from the account so I know it went thru. Anyone else still waiting for the confirmation email that usually follows securing the pair? Just curious to see when the pick up times will be at FNL/JD's on Friday??

It was supposed to be an all star weekend release. Usually all star weekend releases are produced in larger numbers than your regular general release.

Ah, gotcha. Since I've had Ls on every single release for the better part of 2 years, I haven't noticed that release being any easier....heh.

I guess I need to buy something at finish line. I only have 400 points.

Last time I got a reserve I spent the 2K points but didn’t end up picking up the shoes. I didn’t know if those points would be refunded- now I know smh

EA up on Finish Line. Easiest ways to get shoes lately

E4526B14-0421-4807-9842-17DDCCF49DC9.png

Finally got EA to work at Finishline and have my pair secured via shipping. Just got to call them and change my delivery address because I had an old address saved.

Took forever to get through without errors popping up, but managed to get through on a pair…I ended up going a half size down since my actual size was gone…My flu game pair from 2016 or whatever fit big so I’ll make these work…

I had to change the radius I'm willing to pick up these shoes if I win. With gas prices right now, I might as well pay resell if I'm not lucky

Back
Top Bottom