FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

16631969827207810551584390520312.jpg

If you have a new pair of indigo jeans and white shoes they will stain unless you cuff them.

got you, i thought you meant stains on your jeans and not your shoes, i don't do dye heavy jeans with light cover shoes, i've got enough shoes where that isn't a problem, and black shoes don't typically take the dye

I dont wear black shoes with blue jeans, but Ive learned that if you cuff them its not as bad. Unfortunately my AF1s were alreadyba victim, but these are basically beaters so I dont really care.

I decided to keep it 1997 yesterday with matching these shoes and the 1997 NBA All-Star Game jersey. I finally wore both of them for the first time ever yesterday.
IMG_6532.JPG

A closeup photo of these shoes on my feet.
IMG_6535.JPG

Getting these shoes earlier this year when they were re-released and finally wearing them yesterday makes me appreciate that I finally got a version of these XII, albeit 25 years later.

I previously acknowledged somewhere on this site that I never got them in 1997 when they were originally released despite really wanting them.

I passed on the 2004 version because I didn't care to get them at that time for whatever reason.

I'm glad I passed on the crappy bootleg looking 2012 version that had unnecessary tweaks/revisions on them.

Although this 2022 version will never be on par with the original 1997 version by default since they're a replica/copy, they're still acceptable and close enough for me.

Last edited:
Shoulda hit em wit the baggy socks like Mike did it

Dude, you lost me with this one. What the F? Please elaborate if you can about the baggy socks. Perhaps you can share photos for examples.

It's funny that you mention socks because I researched pictures online to see what sock length he wore with the XII before I wore mine. I admit I have a habit of emulating types of socks he wore with his shoes. He actually deviated by wearing crew length socks with the XII (1996-97) because he wore ankle length socks during his second stint with the Bulls, the latter part of his three championships. But he did wear crew length socks during his first stint with them (9 seasons).

He wore baggy socks with 12s bro

6CEBDB9D-5B5D-4AA7-8CF0-55B108EE0BA0.jpeg
EEF74975-EF98-46C5-B2B7-C73999BBF14C.jpeg

I think I understand what you're trying to say now. I just saw them as crew length socks that got crumpled naturally due to him running and all of his other movements during play.

Regardless, it still stands out that he deviated from the ankle length socks with the XII during that second stint with the Bulls.

If he wore baggy socks like that, no thank you, I'll just stay with the crew length socks that fit because that crumpled look is too tacky.

Back
Top Bottom