FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Although the correlation isn’t accurate, I respect the way therealest1 therealest1 improvised with the Hyper Royal 13’s. He would have done himself a disservice if he wore the Adidas T-Mac 2. Actually, he would have done his wardrobe a disservice if he even owned those Adidas T-Mac 2’s because they are complete 💩 for casual wear

1651211272059.jpeg

Some other adidas would have sufficed.

If you comin at the next man for details like the wrong color of the same model the goat rocked wit it, kool.

But you can't be out here rockin Tmac's wit Jays while you spittin that rhetoric :smh:

Although the correlation isn’t accurate, I respect the way therealest1 therealest1 improvised with the Hyper Royal 13’s. He would have done himself a disservice if he wore the Adidas T-Mac 2. Actually, he would have done his wardrobe a disservice if he even owned those Adidas T-Mac 2’s because they are complete 💩 for casual wear

1651211272059.jpeg
ease up, i liked that white variant....aged terribly though...if it retrod I'd grab one...

Enjoy while you can because once they start walking its a wrap :lol:

Gotta toss my lil man a melatonin gummy to get his az to sit down and stop running around lol

This is news to me. I was unaware there were kids versions. I may or may not have just chopped up small pieces of the "adult" version and called it a night.

that was a life savior, i wish it worked on teenagers.....then again our parents were worse, yall moms ever give you some Dimetapp just bcuz.....talking bout you look like you getting sick.....or your pops give alcohol making you think you was cool bcuz you was young and impressionable? yeah that generation before us were slick AF

that was a life savior, i wish it worked on teenagers.....then again our parents were worse, yall moms ever give you some Dimetapp just bcuz.....talking bout you look like you getting sick.....or your pops give alcohol making you think you was cool bcuz you was young and impressionable? yeah that generation before us were slick AF
Lol damn you just brought up memories that were buried in my subconscious. Moms didn't even try to hide it, she straight up gave us benadryl to put us to sleep lol

Perhaps this might be crazy to a lot of fans of Jordans, but I was never into the XII like most peeps are because I'm reiterating I primarily like the XI, XIII, V, VI and VII in that order. Don't get me wrong, I never disliked the XII and they were never bad to me, I just wasn't into them like that and they didn't appeal to me.

I did want to share with y'all that this is the first time I ever had a pair of the Playoff XII in my life. And it's only the fourth pair of XII I ever had overall. Before this one, I only had the Obsidian XII in 1997, the White/Sky Blue XII from 2004 and the Countdown Pack XII from 2008.

I actually wanted the Playoff XII in 1997, but I wasn't able to get them for whatever reason. I never tried getting the 2004 version for some reason. I'm definitely glad I never even contemplated getting the crappy 2012 version that had all those unnecessary tweaks on them, which made them look all bootleg.

But I'm glad I finally got the Playoff XII in my life with this fourth version that looks somewhat close to the original 1997 version. Especially since I have a jersey that goes right with them.

I feel you. Its not that I didn't like 12s, just didn't think they were anything special looking and never craved to have them. These are my 1st and only 12, and I'm loving them. And for a retro they're actually quite comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom