FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Those indeed did come out rather nicely. Did you have to cut down the tongue height? How is the quality? Were the QSs like a one hit wonder? From bad to good, then back to mediocre?

In other news.... The crap stack continues to build
NDC has these out in small quantites. Expect other places to drop their hoard of these in the next week
Nike-Air-Trainer-SC-II-Mens-Training-Shoe-443575_010_A.jpg

I guess as long as the QSs get lumped together by the masses as the "same ol" and the end of the tunnel is all of these sitting below retail, I will be okay with it.

That leaves just one more for 2011.. These look to be releasing the week after Thanksgiving
nike-air-trainer-sc-2-retro-black.jpg

*The other black outs are sitting at $79.99 already... So they shall both collide at retailers.. A fight to $29.99

Wally, no, I didnt cut the tongue down. These are not the same quality as the QS ones. Material is similar to GR ones. I bought them to see how the CW would look in person and i was impressed by it. I folded the hi top part inside the shoes and wore em to see how theyd look lows in this CW. Needeless to say, to me, this CW look better in lows than highs.

Originally Posted by ngina

Got these today. CW is pretty nice. With that said..
Before

After
you're right, pretty much looks better as lows... you in the PI now dude?

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by donmega

Originally Posted by ngina

Got these today. CW is pretty nice. With that said..
Before

After
you're right, pretty much looks better as lows... you in the PI now dude?

Nah. I live in L.A. From PI though.
I see. It's hard to come by a pair of these SC II's 'round here, had to cop one online just to get a pair. Anyways, thanks fam!

That does it. Nike should cut the price down a bit and release a few lows just for the hell of it.

I'm good with the QS, unless they come with the white/royal blue colorway with similar quality I'm done with this shoe.

Classic!

You don't look too happy though.. almost ashamed lol.

I actually went to a few thrift shoes looking to find a matching or close shirt, but nothing came close. You matched that perfectly. I also didnt have any slim fitting ripped jeans or a mullet wig.. Excuses on my part. You went above and beyond. Nike needs to mail you some courtesy pairs.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Classic!

You don't look too happy though.. almost ashamed lol.

I actually went to a few thrift shoes looking to find a matching or close shirt, but nothing came close. You matched that perfectly. I also didnt have any slim fitting ripped jeans or a mullet wig.. Excuses on my part. You went above and beyond. Nike needs to mail you some courtesy pairs.
laugh.gif
  The person taking the pics wasn't my typical go to person for pics so I had to keep running back and forth.  Someone driving by wanted to hop into the picture so here's the other pic

Back
Top Bottom