FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Just got these off the bay for $25, no flaws at all

Nike really chose the cheap way on these lows.. too bad , these have some great og cw's

I sort of like 'em but they also look a bit weird
The swoosh looks too small (on the Highs it's larger, like the OGs) and the whole appearance from the strap to the back is more Air Trainer 1ish.

LL

Medicine ball versions actually look promising. Quality looks good from the pic, looks comparable to the QS from 2008. The "beige" ankle tab looks a little odd though. Should have just been white imo.

link: http://sneakernews.com/2015/01/12/nike-sportswear-januaryfebruary-2015-preview/3/
the scii 3/4 is in my top 3 silhouettes and medicine ball is one of my top 5 CWs but i don't think this mash up was necessary, thats just me, these are an easy pass for me, maybe seeing them in person will change my mind, idk

Stopped by last night, Sunday, and If anyone is looking, Century 21 in downtown Manhattan has ton of trainer scii Pure Platinum /Dark Grey /Anthracite /Light Crimson 443575-005​ for $52 .

A bunch of 9s and 9.5s and the big sizes 12s, 12.5s, 13s, 13.5s. They didn't have the 10.5 or 11 I needed but i thought i'd share the info

Also, a ton of lebron 10s and 11s in lots of color ways, if anyone cares

im feeling the black lows wish they made them hi's with that sole, (not like the 2011 his)

I don't get it. Just retro the OG colors then go to town with all these other new colors
nike is using a reversed strategy nowadays, they first gonna retro them with some pastel colors

and if they sell well enough they gonna give us 1 or 2 OG cws to treat us for our loyalty that we bought those crappy cws
laugh.gif

White, grey, and black base.. Color in the outrigger and the tongue with some sort of color, and thats your winning combo.

We've been saying it for years.. This off shoot stuff is amateurish.

Last edited:
Yall don't like those cool blues? I think they look kinda dope and I don't even like the lows. Would definitely take them over that Knicks colorway.

Last edited:
Yall don't like those cool blues? I think they look kinda dope and I don't even like the lows. Would definitely take them over that Knicks colorway.
It's all about color placement and/or the limited use of it. This shoe already has so much going on with the strap, multiple overlays, tapping, cut-outs, etc. that once you start throwing in all that color the balance and overall aesthetics of the shoe becomes a complete jumble imo.

Like Wally mentioned, the OG formula it the best formula.

It's all about color placement and/or the limited use of it. This shoe already has so much going on with the strap, multiple overlays, tapping, cut-outs, etc. that once you start throwing in all that color the balance and overall aesthetics of the shoe becomes a complete jumble imo.

Like Wally mentioned, the OG formula it the best formula.

Yeah I hear you but to me they didn't mess up too bad with the color blocking on these. Idk my be its the subtle look of the "cool blue" color that makes these look good. I like em, might cop with a discount. First pair of lows that actually intrigue me. OG or not.

Last edited:
Saw 2 of those Low cws in a store today, the black/grey's and the cool blues. Especially the midsole looked very very cheap on both, stiff material (don't feel like they are comfortable at all) and shiny paint all over that will crack after 2 wears. Upper materials also very stiff and cheap looking fake leather.

Also the overall appearance is a bit strange. On the OGs the opening for the foot is about half the length of the shoe, on these retros it is way smaller. They are also too high compared to the overall length. And like I mentioned before the swoosh is way too small. Which is strange because on the retro Highs they are pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom