Finally a member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its unfortunate that most NT'ers only take you serious if you have a lot of reps or high post count.

On that note

Welcome
how does gatsby do it? Dude's efficiency rating on reps per post is rediculous!

dude has to be asking for reps or something. that many reps and hes been a member for like a month? no way. i havent even seen him post anything good.

laugh.gif
 And, as I'm sure you know...this will be used with more regularity than an old man who just went on an all Bran diet 

Fall back? You just retreated why would I ? You just boldly tried to act belligerent when I'm attempting to acquire a acknowledgement by tried and true members... If one of them said fall back i might of been quiet but you trying me and you Appear to have just became a member as well.I'm not by no means being salty because I mean come on foreal fam? It's just the principle of the whole thing partna you should understand that. You could have grew a pair and made that first thread just like me, I threw myself out there on some "genuine" type ish. That's what it boils down to, being a real NT contributor.

But on a side note what's the infatuation with getting rep points or creating side accounts?? People ain't think real life multiple personality disorder wasn't trill enough.

how does gatsby do it? Dude's efficiency rating on reps per post is rediculous!

I personally am convinced that alot of dudes create second accounts and rep themselves.

Cant wait for the day we can actually see who reps each other and people start getting exposed.
a few were actually exposed already..

they went from having 200+ reps one day and 20 the next.
nerd.gif

who did that happen to?
i can't even remember..

it happened a couple months back.

As to why i waited ten years... shoot quite few reasons 

1.lazy
2.its a jungle in here
3. I wasnt ever about that serious debate life ( funnier to watch flame wars unfold from the sideline idk0
4. Lastly i just recently moved from home city of Virginia beach,Va Shout out 757! to South Carolina with my wife and this country life is for the birds,son its mad boring.

appreciate the love and IMO at the end of day i do feel my body is ready for this "citizenship" lol son ... chill.  

**Asks experienced member  to post GIF of kobes haters gonna hate​

7 CITIES LIFESTYLE :smokin

I came back just to post that.

Welcome, but why it take you 10 years to join?

If you read this previous inquisition thatI waited ten years (put two and two together you
should know)....
So taking that into account it shouldn't be so farfetched to fathom I have acquired insight and understanding regarding these sananigins :smh: I know certain lingos and how dudes act on here. This is no conspiracy theory... It's the real deal kinda like i studied the game before I partook? What's weird about scouting the competition and one day saying aww WTH ill become a newb and contribute, it got old just sitting on the sideline waiting for the lol's I'm in the game now word to EA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom