Finally a member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been lurking in the cut since 2003 reading between General, Jordan brand and sports/training. I was always too busy and never wanted to deal with the hassle of the previous screening process. I know there's a lot of hate for the instant add procedure but I ain't bout that troll life lol. In closing bring on the Flame or bring on the love either way I'm striaght, I'm a cheese'n hard and happy I'm a new member.

Thanks for reading

Ahhhh we have all been waiting for you papi
dont forget to pepper thy angus pleighboi :evil:

Its unfortunate that most NT'ers only take you serious if you have a lot of reps or high post count.

On that note

Welcome

:smokinMac I understand people can't deny doing numbers (post count/experience) I gotta start at the bottom put in that work and earn my reps and lol like all you'll did.

Attempts to insert a Kobe " haters gonna hate gif " but newb syndrome came into play smh

I've been lurking in the cut since 2003 reading between General, Jordan brand and sports/training. I was always too busy and never wanted to deal with the hassle of the previous screening process. I know there's a lot of hate for the instant add procedure but I ain't bout that troll life lol. In closing bring on the Flame or bring on the love either way I'm striaght, I'm a cheese'n hard and happy I'm a new member.
Thanks for reading
Welcome, but why it take you 10 years to join?

As to why i waited ten years... shoot quite few reasons 

1.lazy

2.its a jungle in here

3. I wasnt ever about that serious debate life ( funnier to watch flame wars unfold from the sideline idk0

4. Lastly i just recently moved from home city of Virginia beach,Va Shout out 757! to South Carolina with my wife and this country life is for the birds,son its mad boring.

appreciate the love and IMO at the end of day i do feel my body is ready for this "citizenship" lol son ... chill.  

**Asks experienced member  to post GIF of kobes haters gonna hate

I personally am convinced that alot of dudes create second accounts and rep themselves.
Cant wait for the day we can actually see who reps each other and people start getting exposed.

there is no doubt about it; pretty pathetic

*threadjack* IM NEW TOO HI EVERYONE

plz change thread title to BLAPOLONIO appreciation thread op.

On a side note if people were to actually create a 2nd account what would the purposes be ? What real life multi personality disorder isn't trill enough for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom