Final Version of Lakers Jordan VI Features 3m and Nubuck *04/24 Update*...

Big laker fan, and 3m is
smile.gif

Already copped two pairs of 6s already this year
that's enough for me!
just waiting for the 13's to release this holiday!
it's going to be a good 2010 holiday!

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

will get on a discount just like the oreos.. just gotta wait a lil
That's seriously been the trend on all J's released this year.  I want to wait for a discount, but I like these pairs too much to wait.

Plus, where I live, they will probably sell much faster than other regions.

I will def cop a pair of these. I am a lakers fan but don't like shoes with too much gold and purple.

I'm a die hard Laker fan, so I think that's why I'm actually sort of interested in these.

saw them today at finish line. they aren't terrible, but even "oreos" are better looking than these. they'll sit for months just like the other VI colorways out now.

IMHO 'die hard Lakers Fans' should NOT get this shoe...don't you know this shoe celebrates the Laker's LOSS in the '91 Finals?! 
grin.gif
(MJ wore the VIs in that series)

maybe it's me, but i don't get the point of doing shoes for other teams. we know mj smashed on them. i shudder when i think of when they do bobcats releases

Originally Posted by snkrftsh74

IMHO 'die hard Lakers Fans' should NOT get this shoe...don't you know this shoe celebrates the Laker's LOSS in the '91 Finals?! 
grin.gif
(MJ wore the VIs in that series)

If that were the case, I shouldn't like the infrareds, or any Jordan for that matter, but that doesn't change 15 titles 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom