Final : ******** [31] Ravens [28] : 12.9.2012 : Week 14

Who will win this game?

• Washington ********

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't stand the Ravens fans right now, let's kick their *** D. I wanna see Flacco on the ground all day

This is the most pathetic Ravens defensive unit we have ever fielded. Dean Pees is awful

^^^ skins pass rush is among the worst as of now. I doubt it'll happen often if at all. I support both my home town teams (although I'm for the raven) but I know if the skins win this game playoff hope are still alive. I won't be mad either way this goes

Last edited:
^^^ skins pass rush is among the worst as of now. I doubt it'll happen often if at all. I support both my home town teams (although I'm for the raven) but I know if the skins win this game playoff hope are still alive. I won't be mad either way this goes
I'm aware, I just can't stand seeing QB's just stand all day in the pocket with us. So I wanna see Flacco on the ground all game

flacco did a good job controlling that last drive..hope they keep the no huddle n fast tempo up...

I'm aware, I just can't stand seeing QB's just stand all day in the pocket with us. So I wanna see Flacco on the ground all game
Lol, fair enough. Skins O is nice. If they'd get a D line to back that up a least, they'd be a above 5.0 wild card team every year

Last edited:
F*** it put Lorenzo Alexander at safety, he can't be worse than Madoodoo.

Last edited:
I see good Flacco is out there, he pissed me off last week but props today :pimp:

and anyone see a ******** player smiling on the sideline after the Ravens scored?

Obviously can't tell from the TV cameras but it looks like there isn't as much open in the passing game as usual. That was a terrible drop by Garcon :smh:

WHAT THE F WAS THAT. If we had any other healthy bodies to play CB I would bench Hall immediately for that garbage.

Back
Top Bottom