Final : ******** [31] Ravens [28] : 12.9.2012 : Week 14

Who will win this game?

• Washington ********

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the game I thought we would lose when I said I felt that we would win 4 out of the last 5 to end the season when I started the last game thread. But I wake up today feeling we may just pull this one out given how excited this town and players are this morning. If we actually pull it off and beat the Ravens, I feel we win the division because I see NY slipping up one more time...All in all, it's crazy to see how RGIII has changed everything.

terrell suggs (aka the Tyrone Hill of the NFL) has a torn bicep. He's seeking a second opinion which might mean the first one he got is recommending he miss games...Can't wait to see this game...Giants were straight trying to kill RGIII last night...

Big game for this franchise. Hope they wash the Ravens :pimp: :pimp:

Rg3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Flacco x 1,000,000

Definitely could see ******** winning but Balt does have a habit of showing up big when least expected I feel like

it will come down to whether or not flacco can over come the ******** defense. you know RG 3 will find a way, but will flacco....

I can see washington winning, however it would rely on Flacco being Flacco and RG3 showing up like he keeps doing.

I think the skins win simply because Bal can't stop the run. Might put 250 plus in the ground against these dudes.

Man F the Skins. racist name and garbage team.

You get a glorified running back for QB and now you think your doing it. >D

I know I am new but it appears the skins are doing it....

Make no mistake this game will be difficult but I think the skins can and will win it.

All I have to say after hearing a bunch of Baltimore radios this week is I hope to god we win. The sense of entitlement from Raven fans is sickening.

why is CBS showing the freaking chargers and steelers game here instead of this game? :stoneface:

This game should be interesting. I expect non stop blitzing from the Baltimore. I see Baltimore winning a close.

Suggs out for the Ravens.

Inactives

Ravens at ********

Ravens: TE Ed Dickson, LB Dannell Ellerbee, LB Terrell Suggs, CB Jimmy Smith, T Ramon Harewood, DT Bryan Hall, WR Deonte Thompson

********:  QB Rex Grossman, WR Brandon Banks, WR Dezmon Briscoe, LB Roddrick Muckelroy, G Josh LeRibeus, G Tom Compton, G Adam Gettis

Last edited:
All I have to say after hearing a bunch of Baltimore radios this week is I hope to god we win. The sense of entitlement from Raven fans is sickening.
yes yes it's entitlement from fans you're hearing instead of wanting a win, that makes sense.  

Suggs out for the Ravens.
Inactives
Ravens at ********
Ravens: TE Ed Dickson, LB Dannell Ellerbee, LB Terrell Suggs, CB Jimmy Smith, T Ramon Harewood, DT Bryan Hall, WR Deonte Thompson
********:  QB Rex Grossman, WR Brandon Banks, WR Dezmon Briscoe, LB Roddrick Muckelroy, G Josh LeRibeus, G Tom Compton, G Adam Gettis

No Banks???

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom