Filipino Culture Thread

Duterte threatens to arrest Filipinos who refuse to get vaccinated

I mean it's good that they're supporting vaccinations, but this dude can't stop himself being an idiot dictator :stoneface:

How about the Philippine govt makes them vaccinations free then like the rest of the other countries that have them?

They tell their ppl to get vaccinated, but still make them pay for their vaccines like a regular flu shot..............its a 3rd world country, but you can't use that cheap mindset if you want your country to make it past this pandemic.

Cut the ******** from your greedy af politicians, and pay for everyone's vaccines over there

How about the Philippine govt makes them vaccinations free then like the rest of the other countries that have them?

They tell their ppl to get vaccinated, but still make them pay for their vaccines like a regular flu shot..............its a 3rd world country, but you can't use that cheap mindset if you want your country to make it past this pandemic.

Cut the bull**** from your greedy af politicians, and pay for everyone's vaccines over there

Bruh, speaking of “free vaccinations”

I have friends back home share stories about how their employers (especially those based overseas) are being required to set aside vaccines for the government on top of the vaccines purchased by those said employers/companies. ****ing ridiculous.

Duterte’s an ***hat, and since the 2022 elections are around the corner, ALL KINDS OF TOMFOOLERY AND BS are bound to take place. Watch all these politicians use covid/vaccinations as part of their campaign strategies to swindle voters. ****ing sickening:smh::sick:

Bruh, speaking of “free vaccinations”

I have friends back home share stories about how their employers (especially those based overseas) are being required to set aside vaccines for the government on top of the vaccines purchased by those said employers/companies. ****ing ridiculous.

Duterte’s an ***hat, and since the 2022 elections are around the corner, ALL KINDS OF TOMFOOLERY AND BS are bound to take place. Watch all these politicians use covid/vaccinations as part of their campaign strategies to swindle voters. ****ing sickening:smh::sick:

Now that you mention it I have a lot of my old classmates are practicing residents or clinicians and I just realized that a few of them are getting their vaccines NOW. like, you got doctors getting their vaccines 5 months after some random congressman!?

Vaccines are free though based on the ones my family and i got. My employer is also offering vaccines but you have to pay for it if you want extra doses for your family. The rule was if you are a private company who wants to import vaccines you have to double the order cause you’ll have to “donate “ half .

As bad as it looks for duterte ( i don’t wanna defend him)requiring people to get vaccinated there’s a lot of misinformation about vaccines in the lower classes. A lot don’t believe in covid, just talk to the delivery drivers a good portion of them don’t wanna get vaccinated because they feel like they’ll get a side effect or covid isn’t real. Every time i get my food or whatever i try to ask it’s overwhelmingly against vaccination.

Heck my dad employs like 30-40 people and more than half don’t want to be vaccinated. The dengue vaxxia (sp?) and the negative coverage of the chinese vaccines tainted so many filipinos .

bruh watch all these politicians vying for government positions in 2022 “cozy” up to Hidilyn when they’re the same ones who NEVER showed support to her.

**** those people

rightfully getting dragged in the comments, receipts on the "oust matrix" being pulled

more receipts being pulled.

215165740_6550087578350516_2415726221818751864_n.jpg

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: yeah because he didn't try to sabotage her/have her killed :stoneface:

we knew these epal politicians/general losers would come out with the cognitive dissonance but they're straight up giving him her gold medal :stoneface:

rightfully getting dragged in the comments, receipts on the "oust matrix" being pulled

more receipts being pulled.

215165740_6550087578350516_2415726221818751864_n.jpg

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: yeah because he didn't try to sabotage her/have her killed :stoneface:

we knew these epal politicians/general losers would come out with the cognitive dissonance but they're straight up giving him her gold medal :stoneface:

i remember people ragging on her for being included in the matrix and demanding for more support from the govt. those same people are whipping out "proud to be pinoy" posts all over social media this week🤦

also some athletes here in the PH don't get a lot of financial support. there's one boxer who's gunning for a gold medal right now that asked for support last year on social media because his monthly allowance wasn't enough for the expenses for his training.

i really hope that more of these athletes get proper support soon, bc if this keeps up, it's only a matter of time until they lose interest and passion from their respective sports

Help me understand lol. I can’t translate Tagalog well when I read it.

Same there’s some slang in here too. At first I thought it was a company taking advantage and “claiming” her to make an ad but I read the comments on the post about “savagery” “woke up and chose violence” lol.

“Orocan” is plastic/slang for fake. They’re calling out all the brands that didn’t support her when she was asking for help “seen zone si Hidalyn” and then cheering for her now “cheer zone tayo na kaniya” and calling them plastic/fake “orocan yarrrn?” :lol:

If you're a famous person and criticize the government, are you gonna end up missing or maybe get locked up?

If you're a famous person and criticize the government, are you gonna end up missing or maybe get locked up?

As wild as things are out there, I feel like nobody wants to be the first to find out. I know a lot of my fam out there say a lot of outlandish things on social media but they’ve never once tried to even go there.

Back
Top Bottom