Filipino Culture Thread

Lumpiang Shanghai is one of my favorite filipino foods on this planet.

The joke irl is that for parties ppl need to make one tray for me and one tray for everyone else.

My son “discovered” sisig and lumpia about a month ago and the boy is hooked. I’m gonna have to start getting two orders of each soon:lol:

81DCE012-9BAA-4A77-B79A-F8E299898771.jpeg

His eating with the spoon game though:lol:

If any of y’all have seen Erwan irl or eaten at his restaurant. You would know he’s a load of ****. I ate at one of his places I saw him treating his staff like **** and his food was meh.

His sister is really nice and professional person though despite all the fame.

If any of y’all have seen Erwan irl or eaten at his restaurant. You would know he’s a load of ****. I ate at one of his places I saw him treating his staff like **** and his food was meh.

Damn, really? That sucks.

The special was alright. Kind of odd to finish the show with Piolo Pascual's son, but that's cool lol.

Thats crazy, he gave a super nice vibe in his yt vids.

Maybe he just runs his kitchen like Gordon Ramsay?

Thats crazy, he gave a super nice vibe in his yt vids.

Maybe he just runs his kitchen like Gordon Ramsay?
I dont know but i didn’t pay much mind to it until my friend told me the same thing after eating at his resto . Maybe this guy really is a ****.

Dafaq I was just gonna ask you bc I was googling Filipino love songs hoodie
Yeah I was asking Highsnobiety dude about more

I had a shirt from Kampeon but feel like there’s a lot more room for our styles to mesh with street

Nah was jk, figured you meant something different. You mean like clothes with a Filipino design in it?
Or inspired by type designs.

Kampeon did a button up with barong like prints and a long sleeve tee that had similar prints and a dagger on the back

the Spanish would have us wear barongs as a means to see if we were hiding weapons

Back
Top Bottom