FILIPINA WOMEN....VOL. SHE LIKES THE LUMPIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
when someone says that they're talking to a girl, or have a gf that is asian, i never think of that girl as a filipina. It seems that all the dudes that i know that have filipina gfs dont say "i have an asian gf" they say "i have a filipino gf"

you ever fill out those things asking what your race is??

there's an asian checkbox

there's a pacific islander checkbox.

filipinas personalites are different from other asians.

im not hating on chinese, japanese or korean chicks though.....im just loving filipina chicks.

and yeah like dude said, the only downside with filipina chicks is that they're either fine, or not lol. The Fine ones are the ones who refer to guys as "AWG"

and whoever said, bulacan.....thats wassup.

Lets not make this into another "are filipino's asian or pacific islander?" thread

the only reason some fillipino girls are cute is cause of their spanish blood...

and then theres some that look like rikishi in the face..

when someone says that they're talking to a girl, or have a gf that is asian, i never think of that girl as a filipina. It seems that all the dudes that i know that have filipina gfs dont say "i have an asian gf" they say "i have a filipino gf"

you ever fill out those things asking what your race is??

there's an asian checkbox

there's a pacific islander checkbox.

filipinas personalites are different from other asians.

im not hating on chinese, japanese or korean chicks though.....im just loving filipina chicks.

and yeah like dude said, the only downside with filipina chicks is that they're either fine, or not lol. The Fine ones are the ones who refer to guys as "AWG"

and whoever said, bulacan.....thats wassup.

Everyone I know that describes their girlfriends just get straight down to the specific race. I haven't heard "I date an asian" in a long time.

And we had a discussion about the whole Pacific Islander thing on another thread. It's a total american Filipino thing. I think Krux was the one that said in the Phillipines, no one uses that term. Even actual islanders that are in the Pacfic Ocean never use "Pacific Islanders". They'll just say I am Hawiian or Fijian or whatever. I seriously don't get where they somehow lumped themselved into that culture. If you look up pacific islanders, they are not even listed:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Islander

Excluded: Inhabitants of the following islands and regions are not considered to be Pacific Islanders: Russia's Kuril Islands, Alaska's Aleutian Islands, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, and Tasmania, as they are not located within the three regions of Oceania (Polynesia, Micronesia and Melanesia).

Everyone I know that describes their girlfriends just get straight down to the specific race. I haven't heard "I date an asian" in a long time.

And we had a discussion about the whole Pacific Islander thing on another thread. It's a total american Filipino thing. I think Krux was the one that said in the Phillipines, no one uses that term. Even actual islanders that are in the Pacfic Ocean never use "Pacific Islanders". They'll just say I am Hawiian or Fijian or whatever. I seriously don't get where they somehow lumped themselved into that culture. If you look up pacific islanders, they are not even listed:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Islander

Excluded: Inhabitants of the following islands and regions are not considered to be Pacific Islanders: Russia's Kuril Islands, Alaska's Aleutian Islands, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, and Tasmania, as they are not located within the three regions of Oceania (Polynesia, Micronesia and Melanesia).

it was a terrible analolgy you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom