Fighting Parking Tickets?

So I got a parking ticket today ($50 that I want to keep in my pocket), and I feel like I have an argument to fight it.
But I've never fought a ticket before. Is there any way to get out of this?
Or should I just take my L and pay the ticket?

A co-worker of mine was also telling me about ParkingTicket.com. Anyone ever try it?

So I got a parking ticket today ($50 that I want to keep in my pocket), and I feel like I have an argument to fight it.
But I've never fought a ticket before. Is there any way to get out of this?
Or should I just take my L and pay the ticket?

A co-worker of mine was also telling me about ParkingTicket.com. Anyone ever try it?

Well there was a tree branch covering the sign, and it wasn't even a real sign.
It was a temporary sign, that said nothing about being issued by the city govt.
Even with all of that, my car wasn't completely in the supposed 'restricted' zone.
From my front wheels to the front of my car is the only part in that 'restricted' zone.

Good enough arguments?

Well there was a tree branch covering the sign, and it wasn't even a real sign.
It was a temporary sign, that said nothing about being issued by the city govt.
Even with all of that, my car wasn't completely in the supposed 'restricted' zone.
From my front wheels to the front of my car is the only part in that 'restricted' zone.

Good enough arguments?

Just take the L and chalk it up as a learning experience. I've tried fighting a parking ticket, not worth it.

Just take the L and chalk it up as a learning experience. I've tried fighting a parking ticket, not worth it.

you should of taken pictures of the sign showing the sign being blocked with the tree branch. also included exactly where your car was parked. they should drop the ticket.

you should of taken pictures of the sign showing the sign being blocked with the tree branch. also included exactly where your car was parked. they should drop the ticket.

Back
Top Bottom