FIFA Confederations Cup 2009 in South Africa

Is anyone elses broadcast real choppy right now?

Mine looks like its goin pretty low FPS every other minute or so...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Is anyone elses broadcast real choppy right now?

Mine looks like its goin pretty low FPS every other minute or so...

nice avy...Vikes ordered a purple #4 from Reebok btw...

Once they lose Dempsey and Donovan i'll root for em. They're the equivalent to the lakers in my eyes.

Plus Euro>US

MEX
ENG
POR

torres wow that would havebeen
eek.gif

ps: cinco no love fo your other patria huh
tired.gif

NOT A BIG SOCCER FAN BUT IM WATCHIN THE GAME N CAN SOME1 PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THAT ANNOYIN NOISE IS IN THE BACKGROUND?!?!?!?!?!?!......SOUNDS LIKE A SWARM OFBEES IS BUZZIN AROUND IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!!!!

Gift23, Always got love for his other patria haha. We are playing well, Let keep it up in the second half. Bring in Adu or Torres to hold the ball better atmidfield. Socaluis and Marion where are you guys?????

p.s. Great day for a bbq in LA. Going to the store to get more ribs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

cincoseisdos cooking ribs one day, acting un-american the next. smh

roll.gif

I just cant roll these dudes. I respect em, especially the young ones. But Donovan is a #!%!$ and the same goes for Dempsey.

Get them off the pitch and i'll rock the kit.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^ Remember is not about the name is the back, but the name in the front.
cosign

you're rarely going to respect EVERY player on the team

I agree. You see me wanting Spain to win but really I want the US to propel. The sport in this country is severely underappreciated, it's great thatthey're getting some shine on a national level at long last.

I do root for the US, just not when they're playing ES or Mexico. I'm rolling with Spain only because I want to see them face the Samba in the final.

No hate, if anything, respect
smokin.gif

US needs to score again.

I don't see them holding on with a 1 goal lead.

If they get the second before spain scores they might be able to get a third when Spain pushes up.

Davies and Altidore have been quality up front.

I think if US has a lead late they should look to bring in Torres.

I'm here krisp posting from my phone. Watching with some friends at his house. Hopefully we can keep up the good play. Jozy is a beast. I jumped like crazyfor that goal.

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Anybody know when the voting for the 2018 - 2022 WC bids are released? I really hope the U.S wins a bid.
pimp.gif
if the US gets to host the Olympics in 2016, then the World Cup in 2022.

I love the way we look right now on the pitch. Confident, trying to counter, organized defensively....

2nd half's started, let's do this.

Back
Top Bottom