Female NT'ers that you miss (not a pyp in disguise)

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Boi

This thread is hella lame... and simptasic

Weekendgirl and the others are aight.. but I bet the baddest chick on NT never posts or just lurks
Saying "hella" is lame.
U mad?!

Real talk though, I miss Late80s

sick.gif

Oh an i met that shortypop at a summit once. She cool and good looking. Definitely a bop, though

Oh an i met that shortypop at a summit once. She cool and good looking. Definitely a bop, though

this was like 6 year ago but:

i remember some chick (a regular around here) posted a full-body pic with her wearing Air Max 90s

and i remember someone here commented on it saying: "How you gonna wear Air Max 90s when you look like you havent ran a day in your life?"
laugh.gif

undoubtedly one of my favorite shots ever fired on here

this was like 6 year ago but:

i remember some chick (a regular around here) posted a full-body pic with her wearing Air Max 90s

and i remember someone here commented on it saying: "How you gonna wear Air Max 90s when you look like you havent ran a day in your life?"
laugh.gif

undoubtedly one of my favorite shots ever fired on here

Most intrestingthing about weekendgirl is that she is the one who put Certified Gangstas on youtube

I miss th3xplora
back in the day when I aint have money to buy food she came and took me to breakfast and bought me pizza many times
when I was lonely she came over to bother me
when my mom was worried about me and I couldnt call her, th3xplora called her for me

Ill nevr forget none of that
thats some gangster @@$@ shorty
pimp.gif

Thanks

Most intrestingthing about weekendgirl is that she is the one who put Certified Gangstas on youtube

I miss th3xplora
back in the day when I aint have money to buy food she came and took me to breakfast and bought me pizza many times
when I was lonely she came over to bother me
when my mom was worried about me and I couldnt call her, th3xplora called her for me

Ill nevr forget none of that
thats some gangster @@$@ shorty
pimp.gif

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom