Female NTers Appreciation.. Vol..??

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by djphame1

yall act like this is a tiny secret society.. adding 10 folks off twitter aint gone change much..
technically it does. 1 annoying person can ruin threads.....you want to gamble with 10 more? now add the fact that they are attention getting/annoying females, then add the fact that dudes on here beast like simps.

-The Juice
Get some fresh air doggy. It's a messageboard

i dont know any of the girls on here
frown.gif

Ya'll kill me defendin a messageboard like ya'll pay the hostin fees.

All of ya'll were new at one point. Does this $%$$ really rain on ya'll parades like that? Everytime I clickthe login button I see somebody whinin about the ezboard days or how NT ain't like used to be. Just get over it and grow up because it'll never be thesame. Things change.

I, for one, don't give a damn about people joinin NT (whether they be male, female, or neither
sick.gif
). It makes NTthat much more diverse. I know I ain't the only one gettin tired of all the super salty enPhan clones and the THB wannabes.

Woosah and let it go.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by djphame1

yall act like this is a tiny secret society.. adding 10 folks off twitter aint gone change much..
technically it does. 1 annoying person can ruin threads.....you want to gamble with 10 more? now add the fact that they are attention getting/annoying females, then add the fact that dudes on here beast like simps.

-The Juice
Get some fresh air doggy. It's a messageboard
I'm straight. I'm just saying NT members wanted to declare war on annoying members such as, Chi Ill, eNPHAN, THB, Oh Snaps, Chi Ill, etcWhy would we want more of that nonsense?
-The Juice

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

All of ya'll were new at one point. Does this $%$$ really rain on ya'll parades like that? Everytime I click the login button I see somebody whinin about the ezboard days or how NT ain't like used to be. Just get over it and grow up because it'll never be the same. Things change.

I, for one, don't give a damn about people joinin NT (whether they be male, female, or neither
sick.gif
). It makes NT that much more diverse. I know I ain't the only one gettin tired of all the super salty enPhan clones and the THB wannabes.

Woosah and let it go.
Agreed. But NT Detectives do this to people: http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/7375444/t/Am-I-simp-QUEEN-because-.html#reply-7375444 (
eek.gif
) That right there lets you know how serious people on here get.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

All of ya'll were new at one point. Does this $%$$ really rain on ya'll parades like that? Everytime I click the login button I see somebody whinin about the ezboard days or how NT ain't like used to be. Just get over it and grow up because it'll never be the same. Things change.

sick.gif
). It makes NT that much more diverse. I know I ain't the only one gettin tired of all the super salty enPhan clones and the THB wannabes.

Woosah and let it go.

if Ns wanna be so protective they should get on the twitter tackheads who OD on the lingo etc like they are members then they aren't. ( and even worsetelling people about the "secret society" not the folk who legitimately join the site and use it properly.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by DMan14

appreciate the ladies that actually post and contribute in other threads besides the PYP. ya know who you are.

some come in here only to get gassed up...

but it's still a sausage fest, dont let the 10 or so ladies fool ya
quote myself

we must close the borders from these illegals
laugh.gif

it's ruining our beloved land that is NT
"THEY CAN'T EVEN SPEAK AMERICAN!"
roll.gif
I can eh speekey sponish or speekey inglish....All goo my frenn

I low joo Nike-Toh

Ya tu sabe

pimp.gif

Damn Mexican Skrulls! THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!!!
ok I'm done

lol @ my name being said

I've been here, posting the exact same way, longer than a majority of you cats.....

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol @ my name being said

I've been here, posting the exact same way, longer than a majority of you cats.....

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaah
I still love you son. You just be too angry for me. Simps like me don't be mad.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol, george bush over here....

I think there's entirely too much "trying too hard" going on around NT these days...

like, back in the day, !!*+ was epic cause it was epic

now, its just epic cause everyone hypes it

LOL @ thead hypebeasts

QFT

I also can't stand this unification amongst the females, atleast late 80's comes at some of them, this 1960 e-hippie movement amongst yall females hasgot to stop.

Back
Top Bottom