Fellow NTers, how many of ya'll could get minutes in the WNBA?

NT likes to roast the WNBA but these broads can shoot, im gonna assume better than 98% of NT.

But how many of ya'll think you could dominate the paint or be an effective PG in the WNBA?

Can you handle the ball better than these females? Rebound? Fundamentals? How good/bad are these girls really?

Im watching Conn vs Indiana now and I must admit this !%*+ isnt too entertaining, but like I said before, these girls can stroke
pimp.gif

Edit: im expecting a lot of you dudes to claim you would average 20 and 15
laugh.gif

NT likes to roast the WNBA but these broads can shoot, im gonna assume better than 98% of NT.

But how many of ya'll think you could dominate the paint or be an effective PG in the WNBA?

Can you handle the ball better than these females? Rebound? Fundamentals? How good/bad are these girls really?

Im watching Conn vs Indiana now and I must admit this !%*+ isnt too entertaining, but like I said before, these girls can stroke
pimp.gif

Edit: im expecting a lot of you dudes to claim you would average 20 and 15
laugh.gif

The only time I flipped the channel to WNBA, I witnessed 5 shots taken.. only one hit the rim.

The only time I flipped the channel to WNBA, I witnessed 5 shots taken.. only one hit the rim.

I don't know if I could get 20 PPG but at SF I could get 10 PPG 5 REB and 5 Assists I believe. But I've played basketball my whole life and at higher levels.

I don't know if I could get 20 PPG but at SF I could get 10 PPG 5 REB and 5 Assists I believe. But I've played basketball my whole life and at higher levels.

I watched part of a Minnesota Lynx game the other night, by God they were terrible. I'm the kind of dude that never really played beyond high school, but I feel like I could easily do well.

I felt like I was watching a pick-up game at my local gym. Except they sucked.

I watched part of a Minnesota Lynx game the other night, by God they were terrible. I'm the kind of dude that never really played beyond high school, but I feel like I could easily do well.

I felt like I was watching a pick-up game at my local gym. Except they sucked.

I know for a fact I'd be 10 time reigning league MVP and I'm not even in game shape.

BASKETBALL IS BASKETBALL.

I know for a fact I'd be 10 time reigning league MVP and I'm not even in game shape.

BASKETBALL IS BASKETBALL.

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Did the other 4 shots hit nothing but net?
roll.gif

I played against some girl college players, they were serious.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Did the other 4 shots hit nothing but net?
roll.gif

I played against some girl college players, they were serious.
smokin.gif

After watching the Minnesota Lynx game yesterday, basketball is not basketball.

After watching the Minnesota Lynx game yesterday, basketball is not basketball.

there are certain players in the WNBA that are talented, but the majority are terrible. give me a month to get my wind up and i'm pretty sure i'd be competitive

Back
Top Bottom